[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taxing the Rich

Big Country

Now do job creation per capita. :wacko:

Because... like... Texas is the 2nd most populous state. So saying it created the "most jobs" in the state with the 2nd most people is really just saying that it beat the numbers of California.

Show me the per capita stats that remove the heavy bias of Texas's population, and I'll be impressed (or unimpressed as the case may be).

You need to work on your reading comprehension. The link stated Texas created more jobs than the other 49 states combined.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. The link stated Texas created more jobs than the other 49 states combined.

Then show me these numbers. The study must have been published if this blogger is quoting it. Can you tell me his source for this data?

I would also like to see the data on this. Trying to research this on the internet is difficult as every blogger with a political axe to grind has used that article. None of them stating the source for it.

How are the other non income taxing states doing Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming?(new hampshire and tennesses also have advantageous tax codes)

Willing to have a discussion, but do need to know the source and the numbers for the rest of the country.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/laus.nr0.htm

As I said earlier, I don't trust the opinion page of the WSJ. (And as I said in a different thread recently, I trust Stephen Moore as far as I could throw Michael Moore.)

How come Maryland only has a 2.8 statistically significant factor difference for unemployment? Alabama has a 4.5, Oklohamo matches with a 2.7. I thought all the people there that loved America moved on because they couldn't support welfare leaches? :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked