[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

air france plane bombed?

dmarc117

The airport safety delayed an Air France flight this evening before departring for Paris immediately after the company received a bomb threat over the phone at the airport of Ezeiza.

The Federal Police, along the Firemen’s direction and the Airport’s Safety proceeded to inspect the plane, that arrived this morning from the French city and, after a brief stop, it was preparing to return.

The routine procedure lasted approximately one hour and a half and, as sources of the airport reported all the passengers are ok and they were not evacuated.

that was from last week........

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:rogFh...mp;client=opera

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when does a bomb threat equal actually bombed? :wacko:

Welcome to dmarctard's world. Not to mention that threat is from May 27th on a flight that landed safely. Nice title. :D:D

And you wonder why no one around here takes you seriously.

Welcome to dmarctard's world. Not to mention that threat is from May 27th on a flight that landed safely. Nice title. :D:wacko:

And you wonder why no one around here takes you seriously.

hey littleone or smartone, i said it was from last week. can you read? i never said it was from the doomed flight. once again, can you read?

hmmm, lets see....a bomb threat on the same airline going to the same destination a few days before a plane just falls out of the sky with no distress calls from the pilots. shocking i tell you, shocking!!!!

Edited by dmarc117

hmmm, lets see....a bomb threat on the same airline going to the same destination a few days before a plane just falls out of the sky with no distress calls from the pilots. shocking i tell you, shocking!!!!

a bomb threat. no bomb found.....yet chicken little here starts a thread saying a plane was bombed.

The sky is falling...the sky is falling!!!!!!

Obamas sheep

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

June 02, 2009 6:58 PM

ABC News' Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller report: The other day we heard a comment from a White House aide that never would have been uttered during the primaries or general election campaign.

During a conference call in preparation for President Obama's trip to Cairo, Egypt, where he will address the Muslim world, deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Denis McDonough said "the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...would-have.html

hey littleone or smartone, i said it was from last week. can you read? i never said it was from the doomed flight. once again, can you read?

Won't they need to recover the flight box before making this call?

theyve said that only automated distress signals were sent. one for electrical failure and one for cabin pressure loss.

Weren't they in a "dead zone"? I read somewhere that it is not unusual to lose radio contact with planes over oceans for a period of time.

Weren't they in a "dead zone"? I read somewhere that it is not unusual to lose radio contact with planes over oceans for a period of time.

Air France CEO Pierre-Henri Gourgeon said the aircraft encountered heavy turbulence about 02:15 a.m. local time Monday (10:15 p.m. ET Sunday). At that point, the plane's automatic system initiated a four-minute exchange of messages to the company's maintenance computers, indicating "several pieces of aircraft equipment were at fault or had broken down."

The jet, which was flying at 35,000 feet and at 521 mph, also sent a warning that it had lost pressure, the Brazilian air force said. Its last known contact occurred at 02:33 a.m., the Brazilian air force spokesman added.

Arslanian revealed few new elements, confirming only that the crew had sent a radio message reporting turbulence as it headed toward the equator and that the plane had later sent a rapid series of automated messages reporting malfunctions.

just seems strange to me that a 4year old plane just falls out of the sky. not saying it is terrorism, but definitely has to be looked into.

Obamas sheep

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

June 02, 2009 6:58 PM

ABC News' Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller report: The other day we heard a comment from a White House aide that never would have been uttered during the primaries or general election campaign.

During a conference call in preparation for President Obama's trip to Cairo, Egypt, where he will address the Muslim world, deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Denis McDonough said "the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...would-have.html

The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

Getting that flight box will be critical

agree

An aviation expert said the large distance between the wreckage zones might be an indication the plane broke up in the sky well before it hit the water.
Edited by dmarc117

theyve said that only automated distress signals were sent. one for electrical failure and one for cabin pressure loss.

You're conveniently leaving out the reports that say at approx 3 am the plane went thru a thunderstorm containing lightning and estimated 100 mph winds. 14 mins later the automated distress signals went out.

But yea, i can see where you would logically conclude it was a bomb that downed the plane vs. a storm. :wacko:

I think it was Canada who bombed France's military....

it's like pearl Harbor all over again....except it's against the French...

...would that be kind of like a civil war? :wacko:

As a french citizen, with 4 friends in the airline industry who undoubtedly lost at least colleagues if not friends, may I say a complete and total go (the really bad word) yourself?.

I'll have Big John check the records, but I'm pretty sure I refrained from 9/11 jokes 3 days after it happened.

You're conveniently leaving out the reports that say at approx 3 am the plane went thru a thunderstorm containing lightning and estimated 100 mph winds. 14 mins later the automated distress signals went out.

But yea, i can see where you would logically conclude it was a bomb that downed the plane vs. a storm. :wacko:

and show me where it says they did fly into one?

Towering Atlantic storms are common this time of year near the equator — an area known as the intertropical convergence zone. But veteran pilots said it was extremely unlikely that Flight 447's crew planed to fly right through a killer storm.

im not saying it wasnt a storm, but terrorism shouldnt be left off the table. dont you think we should look at every possibility?