[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas Weddings

Duchess Jack

the Wench and I are going out west for two weeks this fall to celebrate our 15th anaversery.

We want to do the Elvis wedding thing, but feel it might be a little over done. Somebody else mentioned Klingon and while the thought does make me giggle, I am not sold on that either. Any ideas?

Or a pirate wedding? :wacko:

we do the freaky-freaky costume thing every Friday night and pirate costumes are not in short supply. We're looking for something more. That's why the Klingon idea is so fun, but unlike your typical nerd (my nerdishness is anything but typical) I don't find Klingon women sexy.

Edited by Duchess Jack

the Wench and I are going out west for two weeks this fall to celebrate our 15th anaversery.

We want to do the Elvis wedding thing, but feel it might be a little over done. Somebody else mentioned Klingon and while the thought does make me giggle, I am not sold on that either. Any ideas?

Grown men should never "giggle"... :wacko:

we do the freaky-freaky costume thing every Friday night and pirate costumes are not in short supply. We're looking for something more. That's why the Klingon idea is so fun, but unlike your typical nerd (my nerdishness is anything but typical) I don't find Klingon women sexy.

Change it up. Do Orion pirate and slave girl.