[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas Fans

Big Country

So, I fly out Sunday to meet my Dad in Vegas.

I'm looking for a reccomendation for dinner on Sunday. I'm going to take him out for a Father's Day gift. We're staying at Harrah's, so anything close to that is great, ie Venetian, etc.

Prefer not a seafood restaurant as I am not a seafood guy, but steak, or anything "nicer" will do.

Since it is just my Dad and I, no need for a "romantic" setting like I would look for with the wife.

What say you?

My wife and I had dinner at Carnevino at the Palazzo Hotel which is next door to the Venetian. Very good steaks, atmosphere, wine list.

We also went to Bobby Fleys restaurant, Mesa Grill, and enjoyed that place as well. It is located in the Forum Shops area at Ceasers Palace.

Harrah's has an Excellent Steakhouse w/ a great view of the strip...The Range. Piano playing in the back ground when we were there. Get a window seat.

Yep - it's outstanding actually. I was there in May and the hostess was the one of, if not THE hottest girl I saw in Vegas... period. And that's saying something. Un freaking believable how hot she was.

And like I said, the food's great too and you can get a table overlooking the strip.

My wife and I had dinner at Carnevino at the Palazzo Hotel which is next door to the Venetian. Very good steaks, atmosphere, wine list.

We also went to Bobby Fleys restaurant, Mesa Grill, and enjoyed that place as well. It is located in the Forum Shops area at Ceasers Palace.

Mesa Grill was awesome. They make a pork chop there that was to die for...

I've stayed in twenty hotels in Vegas and probably eaten at 100 restaurants.

Hands down best one for me is Sensi in the Bellagio. The appetizers are fabulous meals unto themselves, and they make the best steaks I've ever had. Never picked up a tab there (for a number of reasons), but I'm sure it is very pricy.