[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's See Those Summer Vacation Plans

Chargerz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you pay extra for the part of the tour that when you are trying to leave through the exit door, they beat you mercilessly?

we did take a walking tour with a guy playing the detective who investigated the case. i had forgot the conspiracy that was in play to not only take down lincoln, but his vp and secretary of state as well. the hope was to cause panic among the masses who were celebrating the end of the civil war. it seems you southerners don't go down so easy ... :wacko:

Don't bother asking the people that have lived in Dc for 30+ years like me or Kid Cid :wacko:

Feel free to chime in about DC and how cool it is. I'm all ears.

Membership fees are at an all time low to join the local swim and tennis club so we joined. Kind of like a mini-vacation whenever we want to relax.

Everytime I go to visit my friends in Warson Woods, they have like a community pool that almost seems like it's a private club. Very nice.

Feel free to chime in about DC and how cool it is. I'm all ears.

Send me a PM when you will be coming here and I will make time to show you around. I work at Bureau of Engraving and Printing so can hook you up with a tour here and we can go from there.

Everytime I go to visit my friends in Warson Woods, they have like a community pool that almost seems like it's a private club. Very nice.

The pool in Warson is nice, we got a tour of it when we were looking at houses in that area. They told us it's open to all residents but no one ever uses it which is a plus in my opinion.

They're 300 members at the one we joined and they told us a crowded day is 50 people.

Send me a PM when you will be coming here and I will make time to show you around. I work at Bureau of Engraving and Printing so can hook you up with a tour here and we can go from there.

Very nice!! :wacko: Thank you very much.

Don't bother asking the people that have lived in Dc for 30+ years like me or Kid Cid :wacko:

Shhhh...let them have their fun.