[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attn: Philly area Huddlers

Scourge

Since there are a bunch of us in here from the Philly area, I was wondering who would be interested in getting together for an evening of Texas Hold Em and beer so we can all meet up face to face and talk football and other stuff. Swammi and I would be in for sure.. Anyone else out there into it? If I get at least 4 more, I will try and set something up later in the summer or early fall.. Could be an interesting time to say the least.. Oh, and we would keep the buy-ins friendly... $10-$20 tourneys.

-Scourge

Interested:

Scourge

Swammi

Isle

Whomp

Sheik

Edited by Scourge

Got room for a Cowboys fan from Jersey ? :wacko:

Absolutely..and for any of our other North Jersey/NYC/LI contingent who might want to donate some funds, er, I mean play some cards, I can try to do my thing on the hotel side and, based on where Scrouge is hosting, get some rooms for the boys. Any Hilton-branded hotel (Hilton, Embassy, Doubletree, Hampton Inn), I can usually get a friends/family rate for $39-49 max.

Isle? TBimm? Irish?

Absolutely..and for any of our other North Jersey/NYC/LI contingent who might want to donate some funds, er, I mean play some cards, I can try to do my thing on the hotel side and, based on where Scrouge is hosting, get some rooms for the boys. Any Hilton-branded hotel (Hilton, Embassy, Doubletree, Hampton Inn), I can usually get a friends/family rate for $39-49 max.

Isle? TBimm? Irish?

Tbimm is from New Orleans

Edited by whomper