[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Bennett

tazinib1

Havn't seen this anywhere yet so I thought I'd scoop it since its on the player updates he signed with Ravens. Nobody else has it yet. Or you can just ignore me lol.

My source better be freaken right.

Edited by tazinib1

Havn't seen this anywhere yet so I thought I'd scoop it since its on the player updates he signed with Ravens. Nobody else has it yet. Or you can just ignore me lol.

My source better be freaken right.

Yeah, Schefter is likely correct. Bennett signed 3 days ago but looks like his balky knee was just going to be too much to fight off.

MFL has this story from FFChamps:

(FFChamps) Two days after signing with the Baltimore Ravens, wide receiver Drew Bennett has decided to retire. "After returning home from Baltimore this weekend, a previous knee injury flared up, making me realize that I am unable to play another NFL season," Bennett announced. "Therefore, I have decided to retire from the National Football League. I want to thank Coach Harbaugh, Coach Cameron and Ozzie Newsome for offering me the opportunity to be a part of their outstanding organization, and apologize to them for this unfortunate situation."

Man, the Ravens cannot catch a break with their WR's...

In a conflicting story, it appears as though despite the fact that he still suited up on Sundays, Bennett actually retired two years ago. . .

You know, some people here were actually excited when the Rams signed him. But then some people here still think Todd Kinchen was a good player and Tony Banks got a raw deal.

:wacko:

Edited by STL Fan