[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA 2010

kpholmes

I got it, but I haven't played enough to give a thorough review. I love it, but my team's offense is good on it. I haven't done any recruiting or dynasty play yet. I've done the superstar play or whatever it's called. That's pretty fun.

The gameplay is nice and smooth. It's pretty similar to last year. Basically they didn't muck up anything that worked well last year... other than screen passes can get blown up now.

if you're one of those guys that wants it to be accurate, NCAA f**ed it up this year, seniors that have graduated are still on some teams(nothing major, but as an ND fan Bruton & Crum were still on the team) apparently you can download the updated rosters, but I don't use a home phone, so putting them in by hand. The gameplay is awesome. Depends what you're looking for...

if you're one of those guys that wants it to be accurate, NCAA f**ed it up this year, seniors that have graduated are still on some teams(nothing major, but as an ND fan Bruton & Crum were still on the team) apparently you can download the updated rosters, but I don't use a home phone, so putting them in by hand. The gameplay is awesome. Depends what you're looking for...

Is it possible to download rosters with the player names? I have no idea how to do this.

I've been playing for a few weeks. At first I wrote EA a scathing letter about the U of Wash rosters. There were players that have graduated, and all the numbers and years and attributes were just terrible. They took last year's rosters and simply added a year to the players, without doing any extra work. I got a letter back from them apologizing, and the next day my Huskies were significantly better!

The worst part was that my favorite part of the game is always the dynasty mode. However, they failed to give the Huskies a single freshman on their whole roster. How can i re-build an 0-12 team without one single freshman? I like it much better with the new rosters.

Still, there are the same kinds of glitches that always piss you off. I was playing online about an hour ago, and late in the 4th quarter, my opponent threw a desperation pass literally right into the chest of my safety. My safety reached up to pick it off, and it went through the 8 on his jersey, and the WR caught the ball in stride and scored an 80 yd TD. No problem cause i"m still up 6 with 1:30 left. I then proceed to fumble my first run from scrimmage which he takes to the house. Game over.

I've been playing for a few weeks. At first I wrote EA a scathing letter about the U of Wash rosters. There were players that have graduated, and all the numbers and years and attributes were just terrible. They took last year's rosters and simply added a year to the players, without doing any extra work. I got a letter back from them apologizing, and the next day my Huskies were significantly better!

The worst part was that my favorite part of the game is always the dynasty mode (Gee, I wonder why) . However, they failed to give the Huskies a single freshman on their whole roster. How can i re-build an 0-12 team without one single freshman? I like it much better with the new rosters.

Still, there are the same kinds of glitches that always piss you off. I was playing online about an hour ago, and late in the 4th quarter, my opponent threw a desperation pass literally right into the chest of my safety. My safety reached up to pick it off, and it went through the 8 on his jersey, and the WR caught the ball in stride and scored an 80 yd TD. No problem cause i"m still up 6 with 1:30 left. I then proceed to fumble my first run from scrimmage which he takes to the house. Game over.

Wow! where to begin with this.... naaaw... it's just the U of Wash... no need to kick a man while he's down!

Edited by millerx

Wow! where to begin with this.... naaaw... it's just the U of Wash... no need to kick a man while he's down!

hahah i knew that was coming. I actually did some research and checked on some other terrible teams, and all their best players at least had the right numbers and their attributes reflected their real life roster. The Huskies, for instance, have had #16 as their top WR the past two years, a white guy who was a senior. We havne't had a white guy or an upper classmen in years at WR. When they remade the rosters, at least they changed the color of his skin. I think they kind of did it to mock me. They made the Huskies WAYYYY better. Its kind of strange actuallly. I didn't request they make the players or team better in any way, just make it somewhat realistic so I at least had a RB or a WR that was actually on the roster. It just makes the game much more fun that way. I do appreciate the sympathy.

I'm on the PS3, and I really like the game. I will not buy Madden so this is my football game for the year. I play online some, not much, I seem to get paired with idiots too much. Either guys who must do nothing but play all day because they can score at will or guys who will throw four hail mary's and quit if they don't score on their opening drive, just kinda lame.

I'd be open to an online dynasty, but honestly not 100% sure how it works, with the recruiting and everything else.

I do enjoy the game, and created a pretty in depth team on teambuilder called Colbert Nation feel free to check it out, I tried to get all the correspondents in there, the two girls are even kickers. :wacko:

-DD21