[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Sleeper Pics

FantasyDream

Before millions of fantasy owners Team DePalma (Me) rose from the fantasy ashes and selected his team,Some of the sleepers i picked were zak miller in the 17,bobby engram in the 13 which i feel is such a steal ppr league gold :D,rashid davis in the 16 someone has to catch balls in chicago,and rononald curry in the 18 who knows maybe someone will start being a real qb in oakland this year :wacko:

Ronald Curry, STL WR

Edited by Charles

Does anybody see Branch, Burleson or Butler (rookie) doing anything in Seattle this year, or are Housh and Carlson the only ones with any value?

I think JJ will be a 11-15 back this year (well above has current ADP/cheat sheet rankings), while TJ Duckett might vulture 7-10 TDs. Their passing game will probably be drafted "just about right" but I think their ground game presents the real bargains.

I'd also say that Hasselback as a QB2 has some very nice upside.

I think JJ will be a 11-15 back this year (well above has current ADP/cheat sheet rankings), while TJ Duckett might vulture 7-10 TDs. Their passing game will probably be drafted "just about right" but I think their ground game presents the real bargains.

I'd also say that Hasselback as a QB2 has some very nice upside.

last year for Seattle was a pure mess,this year he's healthy again,new receiving core,new coach,tons of upside hear,i feel that he is in the same position of carson palmer,two years ago they both had great seasons 4000 thousand yards,touchdown friendly then they became injured and of course were never the same.This could be a great season in store for hassleback hell i picked him up in the 13 round :wacko:

He's the initial starter going into TC. That doesn't mean he will be in late august but he has bulked up some to run more between the tackles. If he's there in the 6th or 7th rounds and you feel like taking a chance go for it.

Ryan Grant and Pierre Thomas if they are there late. Some of going WR the first 2 rounds this year and taking RB's later.

I'm mostly in dynasty leagues so I'm more into rookies. Wells, Moreno, Donald Brown are all guys I like. Robiskie in Cleveland too.

Bobby Ingram if he's there late. Keller TE could have an expanded role too.

These are my guys I like late.

I tend to agree with Grant and Thomas and I will probably gun for at least one of them in every league I am in

For as late as you can get him, Tim Hightower looked really good in the playoffs last year and was catching the ball, as well. If Wells performs below expectations in camp or pre-season, then Hightower could put up some TD's with 900 or so total yards from scrimmage. Plus he already knows the offense and playbook.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

• 3 weeks later...
Camarillo

:wacko: change that to Davone Bess

At WR I also like Chris Henry and Bryant Johnson

At RB Leon Washington and Ahmad Bradshaw

At QB I think Hass and Palmer are nice plays

At TE I love Olsen this year but McMichaels and Schiancoe are both good sleepers at TE