[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A call for 360 players...

Duchess Jack

I just got magic, but am also interest in playing...

GRAW2

Mercs 2

Shadowrun

Gears of War 2

Burnout Revenge

Bad Company

heck, even Bomberman

and bunches of others just let me know what you dig.

It would be the bomb if we could get a bunch of huddlers to play a private match... perhaps get like 2 groups of people.

I don't like rolling the die and having the xbox pick my playmate. If folk are looking to play something at some point, let me know.

I've been back playing COD: Modern Warfare online lately again.. What a fantastic muliplayer game... I am looking forward to Modern Warfare 2.. That game will probably ruin my marriage based on the latest video I saw of it.

Other than that.. Been playing alot of Fallout 3, Call of Juarez and just finished up Resident Evil 5.

Then of course I break off some Fight Night round 4, UFC Undisputed and NHL 09 on occasion..

Yeah, I got the sickness.

Scourge73 on live.

I've been back playing COD: Modern Warfare online lately again.. What a fantastic muliplayer game... I am looking forward to Modern Warfare 2.. That game will probably ruin my marriage based on the latest video I saw of it.

Other than that.. Been playing alot of Fallout 3, Call of Juarez and just finished up Resident Evil 5.

Then of course I break off some Fight Night round 4, UFC Undisputed and NHL 09 on occasion..

Yeah, I got the sickness.

Scourge73 on live.

Call of Juarez any good? I played it for like half an hour and put it down. I was at the point where you are running for people and using the whip on the branches and whatnot to get away. Or are you talking about Call of Juarez 2?

Call of Juarez any good? I played it for like half an hour and put it down. I was at the point where you are running for people and using the whip on the branches and whatnot to get away. Or are you talking about Call of Juarez 2?

Yeah.. It is a prequel to the original. It just came out about a month ago.. I will let you know when I'm done what my thoughts are.. So far so good. I hear it is a short game though.

I've currently got NCAA Football, Scene It Box Office Smash, & UFC Undisputed, but, I haven't been playing my 360 lately, as I can't put down MLB The Show for the PS3. It is easily the best sports game that I've ever played. I'm sure I'll start playing NCAA soon though. My gamertag = ATTIVO

I just got magic, but am also interest in playing...

GRAW2

Mercs 2

Shadowrun

Gears of War 2

Burnout Revenge

Bad Company

heck, even Bomberman

and bunches of others just let me know what you dig.

It would be the bomb if we could get a bunch of huddlers to play a private match... perhaps get like 2 groups of people.

I don't like rolling the die and having the xbox pick my playmate. If folk are looking to play something at some point, let me know.

Wait, there is a new Bomberman?? Or did you download the old one?

I am playing COD World at War quite a bit

Tiger Woods '10 (this game keeps getting better and better!)

NCAA '10 (eh, not thrilled with it)

My favorite game annually is the NBA2k series