[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

too much political bs

darin3

I'm off a 1/2 day today to cut my lawn. Put down a few hundred pounds of 10-10-10 a few weeks ago in anticipation of the rainfall. Yeah, we got rain and now my grass is looking spectacular for the most part. :D

Gotta babysit the grandkids tomorrow night, I believe.

And then on Sunday, I overthrow the Government and place myself as Caesar, of course. :wacko:

Going to St Roccos feast tonight

Keansburg amusement park Tomorrow

Bartending on Sunday

Then Vacation week

4 Days at Knoebels amusement park in PA and 3 Days at Pt Pleasant down the Jersey shore

:wacko:

Golf tomorrow morning with a buddy and his brother and FIL. Should be drunk by noon with any luck. So the afternoon should be very productive. Sunday is driving around in a $300,000 combine. And you wonder why your bread is expensive.

Well, I'm taking a much needed three day weekend and going backpacking in the Ventana Wilderness (Big Sur area in CA) with some college friends I recently reconnected with. Should be fun. I've actually got three back packing trips scheduled in three months, so I'm pretty excited.

If one of the starts pickin a Banjo, run like a MoFo :wacko:

If one of the starts pickin a Banjo, run like a MoFo :wacko:

We did run into a 90 year old homesteader out in the middle of no where - toothless and creepy. At first we worried that he might eat us in our sleep. But he turned out to be a very generous and interesting man. Just didn't expect to meet a senior citizen living out in the wilderness.