[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time !

Menudo

For me, the season "really" gets started when the first Steelers pre-season game kicks off. Watching the warm-ups now, and I'm getting that football feeling. It is hard to explain.......obviously, I don't care about the result of this game, but, just seeing them warm-up and seeing the Stadium, the MNF Countdown crew has me pretty excited......

:wacko: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

Happy football to everyone ! :D

For me, the season "really" gets started when the first Steelers pre-season game kicks off. Watching the warm-ups now, and I'm getting that football feeling. It is hard to explain.......obviously, I don't care about the result of this game, but, just seeing them warm-up and seeing the Stadium, the MNF Countdown crew has me pretty excited......

I don't get that feeling until I'm in the tunnel at the first game and you walk out into the stadium and the field and the whole scene and all the sound sort of explodes on you. Even when your team is temporarily hopeless (as we are for now) it's an unbelievable sensation. Makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. And when it's a playoff game (NFC Championship in 2000) it makes your heart race. Literally.

Good luck to you too, man, (as long as the Steelers aren't playing the Rams.)

I don't get that feeling until I'm in the tunnel at the first game and you walk out into the stadium and the field and the whole scene and all the sound sort of explodes on you. Even when your team is temporarily hopeless (as we are for now) it's an unbelievable sensation. Makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. And when it's a playoff game (NFC Championship in 2000) it makes your heart race. Literally.

ETA - I have no idea how that posted twice. The site is acting weird tonight.

Edited by STL Fan

ETA - I have no idea how that posted twice. The site is acting weird tonight.

Do you play for the Rams or work for them, or was that a joke?

I hear ya, Attivo, I do :D Just mentally prepare for the week 2 loss delivered by my Bears in their home openeer.

Edited by Brentastic

Do you play for the Rams or work for them, or was that a joke?

I was talking about the tunnel you go through to get to your seats, not to get to the field. I'm just a loyal season-ticket holder.

It hit me last night. When McNabb was leading his offense, it hit me just how anxious guys like him are to get the regular season underway. He wants to let it all loose so bad!! But it is just preseason, and it is still just the work before the season. I am starting to feel the players chomp at the bit. Enough of the boys of summer. LeBron, sorry bro, but you gotta wait a few months. Yes, yes, it is football time.

Edited by Seahawks21

At what point while typing this did you climax? Did you choose the brew graemlin because there isn't a "smoking a cigarette" one?