[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy you're Perfect

Seahawks21

Pretty fantastic....even the fans in Atlanta were giving the Big Unit the Big cool_thu !

It was funny when Coach Brenly came out to give his congrats and the Unit pretty much gave him the brush off...not the best of friends. RJ could easily be a Yankee by mid-year. That's the rumor in AZ. Imagine Schilling vs. Johnson in the ALCS.

Great game by the Big Unit. :D

That being said, as a Braves fan for the past 25 years, I keep checking the calendar to make sure it's not 1984. I mean striking out 31 times in 2 games is getting pretty bad.

Originally posted by HUGH 0NE:

OK. That's a little gay,

no sh*t..... Geezuz sea21 don't gag when you swallow there eek! wink

but I'll give a big thumbs_u to a 40 year old who throws a perfect game.

no doubt there. And after watching the Orioles send the M's to their 7th. loss in 8 games tonight..... it hurts even more.

dude was still huck'in @ 98 in the 8th. inning. smash Too bad he was too old and had too many back problems for the M's to keep him 5 years ago. :D

Dbaxx:

Pretty fantastic....even the fans in Atlanta were giving the Big Unit the Big cool_thu ! 

It was funny when Coach Brenly came out to give his congrats and the Unit pretty much gave him the brush off...not the best of friends.  RJ could easily be a Yankee by mid-year.  That's the rumor in AZ.  Imagine Schilling vs. Johnson in the ALCS.

thumbs_u thumbs_u to RJ.

He could also be in a Red Sox uniform by midseason.

Guest Legalize It

Couldn't have done it to a better team. Screw the Braves, their fans and there stupid little chop.

Way to go RJ.

Grits and Shins:

Big John:

Atlanta?    eek!   

They sure ran into a buzzsaw their last 2 games.  First Ben Sheets, which was only a prelude to Randy Johnson now.

No kidding. I'd say the Atlanta bats are a little frigid right now.

Good job by both Sheets and Johnson!

i saw most of the game last night, and unit coulda been facing the '27 yankees and i don't think anyone woulda touched him. he had fantastic control with the fastball and the slider, and the heater was just screaming. the braves had one reasonably hard-hit ball, a line-drive to the right-fielder. other than that they were killing worms and whiffing. awesome performance.

Azazello1313:

Grits and Shins:

Big John:

Atlanta?  eek! 

They sure ran into a buzzsaw their last 2 games.  First Ben Sheets, which was only a prelude to Randy Johnson now.

No kidding. I'd say the Atlanta bats are a little frigid right now.

Good job by both Sheets and Johnson!

i saw most of the game last night, and unit coulda been facing the '27 yankees and i don't think anyone woulda touched him. he had fantastic control with the fastball and the slider, and the heater was just screaming. the braves had one reasonably hard-hit ball, a line-drive to the right-fielder. other than that they were killing worms and whiffing. awesome performance. I'm not trying to belittle Johnson's performance ... but it is worth noting that the Brave bats were silenced the night before with 18 strike outs. I'd say that the Braves bats are struggling and that was a factor in the perfect game. Again, I'm not taking anything away from Johnson's performance and he may have been able to mow any team down on that particular night. There is no doubt that Johnson is a great pitcher. Him and Clemens have both been really impressive this year, especially when you consider their age and how long they have been doing it.