[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What websites pick draft order

Qball86

I use this site:

:wacko:

Arrange owners alphabetically by first and/or last name, or team name. Assign each owner a number based on this, from 1 through 12 for a 12-team league for example. Use the above site to give you a random sequence and there's your draft order.

Thats good but I need something that will email everyone the results seperately so the other owners can't cry "shenanigans". The bottom of the page says "again" and some will say I re-did it until I got the spot I want.

Anyone know one that emails everyone the results when they are generated? I thought we used one before that only worked when you put everyones email in but can't remember the site.

Thanks again.

My fantasy league does it. If you belong to that site it will email every owner the 1st round when you hit the button to make the picks. I used to draw picks with cards for 19 years until this year I finally joined MFL and what used to take 2 hours to do and the pain of writing it all down in a book took 2 seconds to do. Pretty cool stuff depsite not as fun as pulling the cards and saying "the 1st pick goes to..."

If you don't belong to my fantasy league you could make a "trial league" and just use to draw the picks for you I think.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/

where is it in MFL?

For Commissioners -> Setup

Then under Draft Setup, pick Draft Order Setup - All Rounds

Go to draft type, and choose one of the random options (for which your league rules say). Then in the area of "Send Email To Owners Regarding How Draft Order Was Generated?", change this to yes so the league can tell that MFL did this randomly.

Thats good but I need something that will email everyone the results seperately so the other owners can't cry "shenanigans". The bottom of the page says "again" and some will say I re-did it until I got the spot I want.

I hope you guys are playing for a ton of money if people act this way.