[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My elbow swelled up.....

rocknrobn26

It's all puffy....squishy about half the size of a golf ball. It doesn't hurt at all. It has a little black/blue mark on the top.

What the hell is this??? :wacko:

Doc.....Hep me...Hep me!

It's all puffy....squishy about half the size of a golf ball. It doesn't hurt at all. It has a little black/blue mark on the top.

What the hell is this??? :wacko:

Doc.....Hep me...Hep me!

Sorry I saw this late. I'm still in Vegas after WCOFF.

It sounds like an inflammatory reaction to something. An insect bite is certainly possible or maybe you bumped your elbow or have been bending your elbow enough to cause the joint to become inflamed. The fact that it's not painful means you can afford to wait and see how things develop. If it gets worse in any way, have your doc take a look at it.

I'm a little late to this... but....

Did you get bit by a spider?

Sorry I saw this late. I'm still in Vegas after WCOFF.

It sounds like an inflammatory reaction to something. An insect bite is certainly possible or maybe you bumped your elbow or have been bending your elbow enough to cause the joint to become inflamed. The fact that it's not painful means you can afford to wait and see how things develop. If it gets worse in any way, have your doc take a look at it.

I'm thinking the spider bite, because it happened like over night.

Thanks for the info.

There was a chick at work who wore a low cut blouse one day and had the biggest zit right in the middle of her boobs. It was so friggin hugh that it could have been a third knocker. When she came into my office she must have caught my disgusted glance because she immediately felt the need to tell me that it was a spider bite....yeah, sure it was.

So, rr, you've learned two things. First, spider bites can indeed cause major swelling and second, if it bites you between your boobs, don't wear low cut clothes.

There was a chick at work who wore a low cut blouse one day and had the biggest zit right in the middle of her boobs. It was so friggin hugh that it could have been a third knocker. When she came into my office she must have caught my disgusted glance because she immediately felt the need to tell me that it was a spider bite....yeah, sure it was.

So, rr, you've learned two things. First, spider bites can indeed cause major swelling and second, if it bites you between your boobs, don't wear low cut clothes.

Dam...so much for showing off my man's boobs! :D

My brother had this happen once and found it was a Bursa Sack thingie

Please read below....

Weird, I was just talking to my brother who reminded me of the Bursa Sack thingie that he had. He did think his was from overuse but it sort of sounds the nearly same, Tom. :wacko:

So far there is no pain or impaired movement, so no Unta I'm not going to the e-room. But appreciate the thought.

Seeds/Skippy,

If you could ask your Bros if there was pain involved or any other symptoms, I'd greatly appreciate it. We're going on a trip this week so I don't need seeing a Doc. Too many other things to do. :D

Any info appreciated.

rr26

My Bro had no pain at all..just a golf ball like thing hanging off his elbow. He went to the doc on a Monday and they drained it..Bro said it was no big deal to have drained and did not hurt a bit...his kind of came back though so they drained it a gain a week later and it never came back.

He did not even know it was there. We were out on the boat one day and I said what the hell is wrong with your elbow. He looked and jiggled it around and had no clue how or when it surfaced. Kind of freaked him out that day but all he could say is it does not hurt at all. Officially it is called Bursitis. My brother was 41 last year when he had it.

Edited by SEEDS

Damn, with you and Rovers, you old dudes got all kinds of sh-t going on.

I can't wait.

:wacko:

It sucks my friend...it sucks bigtime! With a little luck you will be there also! Sorry to say. :D

My Bro had no pain at all..just a golf ball like thing hanging off his elbow. He went to the doc on a Monday and they drained it..Bro said it was no big deal to have drained and did not hurt a bit...his kind of came back though so they drained it a gain a week later and it never came back.

He did not even know it was there. We were out on the boat one day and I said what the hell is wrong with your elbow. He looked and jiggled it around and had no clue how or when it surfaced. Kind of freaked him out that day but all he could say is it does not hurt at all

Yah that could be it also. :D:D Getting old sucks!!!!

Damn, with you and Rovers, you old dudes got all kinds of sh-t going on.

I can't wait.

:wacko:

Read my sig line, whippersnapper, and be scared......very, very scared.

:D:D:D