[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put Mr HamCock on ignore --> everyone else has. He's a troll just looking to stir up trouble.

Clearly the Packers need to play much better and keep the penalties down. Let's hope they adjust in the 2nd half.

Yep. Rodgers has played great outside of the two turnovers. The packers defense is going to have to figure out how to slow down Rice. I think the game is won or lost on the ability to do that.

Hammock... Valhalla... Take note. A packer fan and a viking fan interacting like adults.

I thought you had me on ignore. Could you put me back on your ignore list?

Thanks!

I can't imagine how you will feel when this game is over.

Take note Indianapolis, New England, Pittsburgh, and New York... This is not how you treat HALL OF FAMERS!!!!

Yep. Rodgers has played great outside of the two turnovers. The packers defense is going to have to figure out how to slow down Rice. I think the game is won or lost on the ability to do that.

This game is definately living up to the hype. Packers gotta win this though if they ever want to step out of the Favre nonsense.

I thought you had me on ignore. Could you put me back on your ignore list?

Thanks!

I can't imagine how you will feel when this game is over.

Take note Indianapolis, New England, Pittsburgh, and New York... This is not how you treat HALL OF FAMERS!!!!

Unignored this post... I guess I just couldn't quit you.

How will I feel after this game? Either way I'm dog ass tired from work today. I picked up some new accounts and got a pretty sweet raise. So I will feel tired from work but happy from the promotion. My life doesn't revolve around football anymore. I love it, and I love the Packers, but my wife, and my son who is a few months away are way more important. Things were put into perspective over the last few months.

This game is definately living up to the hype. Packers gotta win this though if they ever want to step out of the Favre nonsense.

That is not going to happen. You can't fix a mistake that bad. lol

My God, I really don't like the Patriots, but if they ever do Tom Brady the way Green Bay did Favre then I will be there defending Brady all the way. This game is For The Fans, who pay great money to watch these games.

How will I feel after this game? Either way I'm dog ass tired from work today. I picked up some new accounts and got a pretty sweet raise. So I will feel tired from work but happy from the promotion. My life doesn't revolve around football anymore. I love it, and I love the Packers, but my wife, and my son who is a few months away are way more important. Things were put into perspective over the last few months.

Yeah, football pales in comparison to all that. Congrats on the new kid! It's always a good day when a new Packer fan is born!

+1 except for the raise part.

It's halftime, so I'll digress. New York Giants ? As in Eli Manning? You think he's gonna be a HOFer? I mean, it's possible, but really?

Hey pirate that quote in ur sig was one of the funniest things i ever saw on this site i couldn't stop laughin and I am laughin again when i read it on ur posts :wacko: Classic