[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers has THE WORST Pocket Presence of any QB in the NFL right now. The Packers would be better off with Old Man Jeff Garcia right now. I think he is still available. Maybe the Packers can pick him up and save their season.

you sure like beating a dead horse...don't you. how about some different analysis. i'm guessing you're not a viking or packers fan. you just have a hugh man-crush on farve.

Instead of blowing Favre for the 40 yard reception, how about talking about Harvin, the guy who did everything on the play?

Sounds like the disrespect you would give Favre.

Ask yourself deep down inside... Do you really Not Miss him?

I would take him over 10 "I can't see poopy Rodgers".

This officiating is some of the worst I've seen. Forget this game. It's hard enough to beat this team when it's a fair game.

You must have missed the Packers Colts game last year. That was the most awful of all time.

This game is being called pretty damn good and very fair on both sides of the ball.

Rodgers has NO GAME management skills.

Yeah there are 5 seconds left in the half... Errr let's throw the ball over the middle.

AND THEY GIVE HIM THE TIMEOUT!!!!!

Wow! I think the NFL wants Green Bay to win this game.

Wow i thought the officiating was great now its terrible :wacko: Make up ur mind

Wow i thought the officiating was great now its terrible :wacko: Make up ur mind

Just put Mr HamCock on ignore --> everyone else has. He's a troll just looking to stir up trouble.

Clearly the Packers need to play much better and keep the penalties down. Let's hope they adjust in the 2nd half.