[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you've made your point about Favre about 35 times already. We get it. I really feel sorry for you. I mean, to think that this is probably your only social outlet. See, how it works is that you share your opinion one time, and if people don't seem to want to discuss it with you, you take the hint and move on to something else.

Did Green Bay just fail on offense again?

I wonder how they would have done if they were a smart franchise and not draft a QB with the first pick in the draft when their QB was only 35 years old. I bet they are wondering the same thing.

No matter who wins tonight, I think it's safe to say that Favre has been much more than just a guy who hands the ball off to AP. This absurd characterization is tired and should be put to rest.

Edited by electricrelish

No matter who wins tonight, I think it's safe to say that Favre has been much more than just a guy who hands the ball off to AP. This absurd characterization is tired and should be put to rest.

Agree 100% tonight. It is a 17 week season and this one game does not make a season.

I love seeing announcers proven to be full of sh*t - "Favre has struggled in the Metrodome" right as the "Favre - 10th straight game with 2+ tds in the Metrodome" is onscreen.

Unignored this post... I guess I just couldn't quit you.

How will I feel after this game? Either way I'm dog ass tired from work today. I picked up some new accounts and got a pretty sweet raise. So I will feel tired from work but happy from the promotion. My life doesn't revolve around football anymore. I love it, and I love the Packers, but my wife, and my son who is a few months away are way more important. Things were put into perspective over the last few months.

Congrats on all the above. The raise given the economy. Most importantly, congrats on the young one. The outfit is cool. Ours had a Packer Warmup.

Agree 100% tonight. It is a 17 week season and this one game does not make a season.

It is a 17 week season. BUT, there is a reason why TT did not want Favre in MN last year. This is the reason.

Game, Set, Match.