[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons to doubt the official story.

masterwing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all involves the Liechtenstein mafia.

No, dumbazz, it's the Bilderberger group. They secretly rule the world through the Illuminati via the sword given to them by the lady of the lake which is a secret hidden by the Da Vinci code to keep men in dominant positions of the world. They used thermite to give the Jews control of everything and created the Freemasons as a front group.

Get it straight. :wacko:

ETA - forgot to add the part about our alien ancestors giving the Maya the technology for thermite when they told them the world would end in Dec of 2012.

Edited by westvirginia

No, dumbazz, it's the Bilderberger group. They secretly rule the world through the Illuminati via the sword given to them by the lady of the lake which is a secret hidden by the Da Vinci code to keep men in dominant positions of the world. They used thermite to give the Jews control of everything and created the Freemasons as a front group.

Get it straight. :D

dicker miester who do you think is in charge of the bilderberger group. :wacko:

Get it straight. :wacko:

ETA - forgot to add the part about our alien ancestors giving the Maya the technology for thermite when they told them the world would end in Dec of 2012.

Sorry, we're not all privy to standard libertarian dogma.

dicker miester who do you think is in charge of the bilderberger group. :wacko:

OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass, here, people...

• 2 months later...
OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass, here, people...

OMG, then the Taco Bell "fourth meal" is part of this global conspiracy? My 1:00 a.m. meximelts are a subversive plot? Oh, the hughmanity! :wacko:

Savage - I can tell with 100% certainty that what hit the pentagon was in fact a hijacked plane and not a missile. I know both of the firefighters who were working at the Heliport at the pentagon and both saw the plane come in and ram it. Chip and Big Al. Chip said by the time he realized he was seeing a jetliner it had already hit. Both suffered 3rd degree burns, Big Al called in the hit to Fort Myer fire department [Chip and Big Al's station]. My step father who works in that station said they were down there within five minutes. The crash truck that is parked next to the heliport had burned and melted within that period.

I have seen first hand video from the pentagon that a solider and a fire fighter took. In the video, you see clear as day plane debris. Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 are fine, but when people say it was a missile that hit the pentagon or that the twin towers were brought down by C-4 just piss me off.

The thing that ticks me off is that there is more info for sure out there and there would be seemingly zero problem with the government releasing it but they don't and that is what fuels these dumb conspiracy theories. For example a long time ago I read somewhere that there was more than one surveillance camera functioning that might have caught the actual pentagon plane impact but the recordings were confiscated and contents never released. I don't get the secrecy.

The thing that ticks me off is that there is more info for sure out there and there would be seemingly zero problem with the government releasing it but they don't and that is what fuels these dumb conspiracy theories. For example a long time ago I read somewhere that there was more than one surveillance camera functioning that might have caught the actual pentagon plane impact but the recordings were confiscated and contents never released. I don't get the secrecy.

Maybe it's got something to do with protecting the sensibilities of the people who lost their loved ones? IIRC, all the major news channels stopped showing the WTC planes flying into the towers years ago for that reason.

Let the conspiracy nuts ramble on to each other. That's their First Amendment right. The rest of us can exercise ours by ignoring them. There is zero point in engaging these basket cases in discussion because you're not going to persuade them of anything. :wacko:

Maybe it's got something to do with protecting the sensibilities of the people who lost their loved ones? IIRC, all the major news channels stopped showing the WTC planes flying into the towers years ago for that reason.

Let the conspiracy nuts ramble on to each other. That's their First Amendment right. The rest of us can exercise ours by ignoring them. There is zero point in engaging these basket cases in discussion because you're not going to persuade them of anything. :wacko:

:D

:D

You are right. I'll leave it to the :D guys figure it all out.

Thanks for sanity check.