[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown?

zekez

Ronnie Brown had the first carry on the 2nd series. The first series was passes.

Miami Dolphins 2:31

1-10-MIA 39(8:40) C.Henne pass short right to L.Polite to MIA 46 for 7 yards (M.Buggs).

2-3-MIA 46(8:07) R.Brown left guard to MIA 48 for 2 yards (K.Mitchell).

3-1-MIA 48(7:31) R.Williams left end ran ob at BUF 48 for 4 yards (D.Florence).

1-10-BUF 48(7:11) Direct snap to R. Brown. (Shotgun) R.Williams right end to BUF 47 for 1 yard (K.Williams).

Edited by Randall

Can someone say something about S-Jackson not scoring this year please ? Call him a bust or something ?

LOL ,, i was just thinking the same thing ,, oh wait

Sjax sucks !! he is on my bench from here on out .. what a bust !!

OK now fingers crossed

I knew I wanted Ronnie Brown this year, but opted for Jennings in the 2nd. I should have taken Brown anyways. I told anyone who would listen that he is 1st round production from a 3rd round pick. Uggh. Dude is pretty freakin' good.

I wisely hurdled the Steven Jackson hole, but instead jumped into the LaDanian Tomlinson hole with the ninth pick of the first round. Thank God I was able to grab Ronnie Brown in the fourth! He's one of the main reasons I haven't been getting totally trounced in my league thus far!

Anyone selling high on Brown? I mean, they will run a lot but he is splitting carries with Williams and Henne clearly isn't going to stop people from putting 8 in the box.

Tried to sell him after his big night against the Colts, couldn't get a single bite...amazing really (given the poorness of some highly drafted RB's). Holding now, he'll have some average days, has to play the Jets twice for example, but looks like he's for real this year and Ricky spelling him will only help him overall IMHO.

Edited by DuckSurprise

I wisely hurdled the Steven Jackson hole, but instead jumped into the LaDanian Tomlinson hole with the ninth pick of the first round. Thank God I was able to grab Ronnie Brown in the fourth! He's one of the main reasons I haven't been getting totally trounced in my league thus far!

+1. Exactly my scenario. I took LT at 2.01 pick in a 10 team league. Ronnie has been saving my butt.

Not to brag, well, maybe a tad but I had a debate before the season with my rival about SJax, Turner, DWill, PT and Slaton. He was high on SJax and Turner while I was high on DWill and PT. So far, I get to post on the smack board about his selections :wacko:

PT in only 2 games has gotten me 26 points and DWill has gotten 35 points in 3 games while Turner has him 31 points in 4 games and SJax 34 points in 4 games.