[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comic relief

devildog0311

Long time Raider fan, but I can't stand what AD and JR are doing to this team. Looking forward to him getting hes butt kicked this Sunday. My predictions are JR will be 11/31 113yrds, 0 TD, 3 INT, 1 FM, and he'll be sacked 4 times. After the game Cable will say that he is improving and he is not considering changing QB's.

Long time Raider fan, but I can't stand what AD and JR are doing to this team. Looking forward to him getting hes butt kicked this Sunday. My predictions are JR will be 11/31 113yrds, 0 TD, 3 INT, 1 FM, and he'll be sacked 4 times. After the game Cable will say that he is improving and he is not considering changing QB's.

Theres the fumble...

I would certainly expect Russell to give 110% for his distinguished head coach...

Randy Hanson, the ousted Raiders defensive assistant coach who has accused Tom Cable of viciously breaking his jaw with a punch, says the Oakland coach hit him with a cheap shot and that he had "no reason to believe he wouldn't have killed me" if others hadn't pulled Cable away.

"From my blind side, Tom Cable threw me from my chair and into a piece of furniture that a lamp sat upon," Hanson told Yahoo! Sports of the alleged Aug. 5 incident. "He was screaming, 'I'll [expletive] kill you! I'll [expletive] kill you!' And I have no reason to believe he wouldn't have killed me if they hadn't pulled him away.

"If my head would've hit a different way, I might be dead right now."

Cable has denied the allegations and said last week that he would not comment on recent reports that commissioner Roger Goodell wanted to discuss the situation.

:wacko:

Just take this franchise out back and shoot it already, good grief.

God, he is so bad it's unbelievable. Just lost a fumble on a play where the guy came right at him and he still had such little clue he didn't even make an effort to get out of the way.

Added note: the defender came up the middle to Russell's right side. Russell is right handed and didn't see the defender tap him on the numbers while knocking the ball out. He was so focused on maintaining his tunnel vision that he couldn't see in front of him.

Visiting L.A. about a month ago I stopped into universal City walk and for a chuckle I stopped in the Raiders store. Upon stating we were all from MA, the store owner immediately frowned before we started rapping about the Raiders for a while. It's sad that the fans seems really proud, but it's ridiculous how they actually think this team can turn it around. The entire organization needs to be stripped down to the studs and rebuilt from scratch.....god they're just awful...