[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rush is out!

STL Fan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is clearly a thread where reason goes to die but it's a comment that belongs amidst this kerfuffle...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-sto...ce-baiter/full/

I would also add a private business group attempting to engage in a publicized venture such as purchasing a professional sports team who maybe, just maybe, wouldn't want to associate itself with someone such as Limbaugh.

If they didn't want to associate with him then why did they ask him in the first place?

Perhaps you all would like this one more:

(And for those not familiar, a black reporter wrote a story for the L.A. Times called, :"Barack the Magic Negro.")

Please note for future use, here is an actual source:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commen...0,3391015.story

Also note that the source is not wikipedia.

Tonight's exchange:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrHFbiX5k-U

Edited by Lady.hawke

Perhaps you all would like this one more:

(And for those not familiar, a black reporter wrote a story for the L.A. Times called, :"Barack the Magic Negro.")

Please note for future use, here is an actual source:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commen...0,3391015.story

Also note that the source is not wikipedia.

Tonight's exchange:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrHFbiX5k-U

But that's not racist, Lady.Hawke. Only if Rush says it does it make it racist. People on the left would call that a "constructive" dialog on race.

Edited by tosberg34

But that's not racist, Lady.Hawke. Only if Rush says it does it make it racist. People on the left would call that a "constructive" dialog on race.

Absolutely. I am wondering who can criticize the current administration without being called racist?

\

Absolutely. I am wondering who can criticize the current administration without being called racist?

\

You're always going to have people like Sharpton, etc running around crying racism.

When asked about the racist issue, Obama himself said he was black before he was elected. Now who is really focusing on the race issue here? Which "side" is really obsessed by it? I'll give you a hint. It might just possibly be the one claiming the guy in the White House was born in Kenya and is a closet Mooslim.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm outta' this thread as I hate talking politics anyways - ruins FF for me. Later!

If they didn't want to associate with him then why did they ask him in the first place?

Imagine if he was purple.

Yeah....I don't really agree with that.

But maybe this will explain it from the man himself: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...IGHTTopCarousel

Thought you were done? I blame the liberal media. :wacko:

You're always going to have people like Sharpton, etc running around crying racism.

When asked about the racist issue, Obama himself said he was black before he was elected. Now who is really focusing on the race issue here? Which "side" is really obsessed by it? I'll give you a hint. It might just possibly be the one claiming the guy in the White House was born in Kenya and is a closet Mooslim.

I do not care if Obama is black, red or fuchsia. I do care that he has stacked his administration with unconfirmed czars - most of them with nefarious, if not communist and Marxist connections and backgrounds. (That should concern you all, save for the ones that just want to make a ridiculous point.) All of those connections would have been revealed in Senate conformation hearings as Democrats Bryd and Feingold have called for.

As far as your "birther" inference, I am a "constitutionalist," and Obama is not eligible. If you do not understand the difference, I suggest you start learning to speak Chinese.

I do not care if Obama is black, red or fuchsia. I do care that he has stacked his administration with unconfirmed czars - most of them with nefarious, if not communist and Marxist connections and backgrounds. (That should concern you all, save for the ones that just want to make a ridiculous point.) All of those connections would have been revealed in Senate conformation hearings as Democrats Bryd and Feingold have called for.

As far as your "birther" inference, I am a "constitutionalist," and Obama is not eligible. If you do not understand the difference, I suggest you start learning to speak Chinese.

:D

Have to agree here! Michelle Bachmann is a Huddler! :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

:D:D:D

:D

Have to agree here! Michelle Bachmann is a Huddler! :wacko:

It sure sounds like Mad Mich.

Post a legitimate news source, as I have done.

You're so right. The guy who wrote that story is such a hack.

David Weigel, Politics Reporter

David Weigel is a reporter covering the conservative movement for The Washington Independent, and a contributing editor of Reason. His work has appeared in The American Prospect, The American Conservative, The American Spectator, The Guardian, Politico, and The Economist.