[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rush is out!

STL Fan

Then why are you discussing the President, his dangerous czars, his unproven citizenship, and that we who disagree with you should learn to speak Chinese?

The conversation evolved. Viewpoints were expressed and responded to. Your point is?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called free speech. If you don't like other people exercising their right to free speech by calling Rush listeners racists & hate monger, then you need to do one of two things.

#1.) Stop listening to Rush.

#2.) Move.

Cause I can tell you right now, this country will not be chopping up the Constitution to get rid of Freedom of Speech anytime soon.

Some supposed citizens of this country are destroying the Constitution as I type. Those that are paying attention are very afraid. I do not post here to be provocative. I do so to pass on information Want to really be scared? Just watch the 4 minute top video here:

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

Then what the hell have you been going on for?

In terms of the NFL and Rush, it comes down to this.

The NFL is apolitical by design, for the same reason pro athletes are encouraged to be apolitical. Sponsors don't like politics. Jordan, Tiger, people always wish that these guys would be spokesmen for more than shoes, but they won't because shoes pay the bills and shoes don't want to be linked with one party or another.

That is it. End of story. That is, unless you can point to a number of very high profile left wing talking heads who have been welcomed into league ownership with open arms. But you can't, can you. You can pretend that Sharpton would get a team where Rush wouldn't but that is only speculation, and frankly, poor speculation at that. Because, just because most of the players are black, the majority of the fan base and sponsors still aren't, so they're no more excited about getting into bed with that than they are with Rush.

Anyone capable of simple logic can see this.

Seriously

As for the bit about Rush being courted by the group and being assured that it had been signed off by the highest levels in the league. Says who? Rush? Great, forgive me if I don't take that one to the bank.

How convenient. Rush is reluctant to join because he's weary of the circus that he'd create. Really? Rush doesn't want a media circus about him? But he's assured that everyone who matters is on board. Really? Despite the fact that the NFL has always discouraged political agendas? Then, all of a sudden, the thing gets torpedoed by the nations Obama-fied liberal agenda. How convenient. Because that doesn't fit perfectly into what Rush's shtick has been.

Now, before you myopic fools start regurgitating the same BS you've been spewing, kindly note that I have not asserted that Rush is a racist. Rather that he's a high profile political figure. Can we agree on that much?

Really. Perhaps you do not know that a singer named Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas has been cleared to own a part of the Miami Dolphins:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1623776/2...14/fergie.jhtml

Lyrics of one of her songs:

http://www.lyricsbox.com/the-black-eyed-pe...be-k42sjj4.html

Pay particular attention to the "N" word.

Edited by Lady.hawke

The conversation evolved. Viewpoints were expressed and responded to. Your point is?

That threads should stay on topic. Start a new thread... our country is in peril because the majority liberal media is not reporting the clear Marxist takeover by our administration-- or whatever gibberish is on your agenda.

Can we sum this whole thing up?

Rush can say exactly what he wants, any time, to whomever he wants. Period. This is his First Amendment right.

The press can report - and comment - on anything they want. Period. This is their First Amendment right.

Those who are critical of Rush's verbiage can also comment on him. Period. This is their First Amendment right.

The NFL can, as a private organization, limit their membership to whomever they want.

Those who band together to purchase something can include or exclude whomever they want (or don't).

What we shouldn't, IMO, fall for is that this is some giant conspiracy. Rush has based his entire career on playing the victim and persuading others that they are victims too. In this, he is closer to the likes of Al Sharpton than he is to traditional conservatives. This whole episode is of hugh benefit to him, nor detriment.

Yup.

That threads should stay on topic. Start a new thread... our country is in peril because the majority liberal media is not reporting the clear Marxist takeover by our administration-- or whatever gibberish is on your agenda.

I am completely amused that you think I have an agenda, save for saving The Constitution. Unfortunately, that also means wanting to save your sorry behind, assuming that you are a legitimate citizen. (We have to be so careful these days).But, we all have our crosses to bear.

Some supposed citizens of this country are destroying the Constitution as I type. Those that are paying attention are very afraid. I do not post here to be provocative. I do so to pass on information Want to really be scared? Just watch the 4 minute top video here:

Neat website name.

Christopher Monckton is the guy who thinks that everyone in the world should be screened for AIDS and then quarantined for life if they test positive. The fact that people take him seriously is scary than anything he can be saying in your linked propaganda video.

Neat website name.

Christopher Monckton is the guy who thinks that everyone in the world should be screened for AIDS and then quarantined for life if they test positive. The fact that people take him seriously is scarier than anything he can be saying in your linked propaganda video.

Interesting that you have resorted to emoticons to stifle communication. It can only mean that you surrender in the exchange of thought.

No, I mean everyone who wants to make a point the subject(s) on this thread has, and what is the point of dragging this discussion out to eternity?

Just thought I'd repeat this:

Rush has based his entire career on playing the victim and persuading others that they are victims too. In this, he is closer to the likes of Al Sharpton than he is to traditional conservatives.

Al Sharpton and Rush Limbaugh are two sides of exactly the same coin - both depend on uncritical mindless people believing they are victims of something - on the one hand it's whitey, on the other it's lefty. The pair of them are snake oil salesmen and their credulous audiences are buffoons.

Really. Perhaps you do not know that a singer named Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas has been cleared to own a part of the Miami Dolphins:

Fergie? So, in your opinion, Rush=Fergie?

I ask you to point out an example of a prominent liberal political talking head owns a pro team and you give me Fergie? Why not Marc Antony or J Lo?

Some supposed citizens of this country are destroying the Constitution as I type.
I'm sorry, but you Birthers are just plain wacko. I really cannot hold myself together long enough to engage in any kind of serious debate with you. You're just too far gone.

Those that are paying attention are very afraid. I do not post here to be provocative. I do so to pass on information Want to really be scared? Just watch the 4 minute top video here:

Christopher Monckton.....really? I mean REALLY?

A gentleman who has had his climate change views described as...."whacked-out, far-right ideology, combined with an ego the size of the Antarctic ice sheet."

A gentleman who had an article published as an opinion piece in the American Physical Society & upon peer review his article was found to have 125 errors, irrelevancies, and contradictions.

A gentleman who said & I quote him here..."there is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life. Every member of the population should be blood-tested every month ... all those found to be infected with the virus, even if only as carriers, should be isolated compulsorily, immediately, and permanently."

That you want to hang your hat on anything coming from Christopher Monckton, only further reinforces the notion that any serious discourse with you, is purely an exercise in futility. You're obviously of the far right wing wacko nut job fringe & there's no talking to you folks.

I repeat, what concerns most American citizens, is what some of you nut jobs might do. We know there's another Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolph amongst you wackos & we just hope to minimize the insanity & damage that you fringe far right wing wackos have shown yourselves to be capable of.

Some supposed citizens of this country are destroying the Constitution as I type.

:wacko:

Given an AWOL coward spent the last 8 years taking a $hit on the thing without any objections from the right, your sudden concern for the document falls on deaf ears.

Given an AWOL coward spent the last 8 years taking a $hit on the thing without any objections from the right, your sudden concern for the document falls on deaf ears.

If I remember rightly, a recent president said the Constitution was "only a goddam piece of paper" or similar.

In one sentence, Club once again sums it up.

I didn't realize Fergie was a political talking windbag.