[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Music officiants test.....

skylive5

Please go here:

www.skylive5.com

and in the middle of the home page (between the two pictures) you will find:

NAME THAT TUNE.mp3

Play the mp3 and tell me:

The name of the song

The artist

I will give ya three days.

saying file not found need more info

saying file not found need more info

Huh... works for me on two diff computers. When I click on it windows media comes up and plays it.

Hmmm........ maybe if you right clicked and saved it?

Edited by skylive5

It worked for me. I have no guess but I will listen to it a bunch more times and try to place exactly where I have heard it. I know for sure that I have and it seems to point me a time in my very young life but just not sure yet. Oh and I am about to play it over the phone to my older brother with my hint of where I think I know it from. I may cheat but I might get the answer based on my brother.

It worked for me. I have no guess but I will listen to it a bunch more times and try to place exactly where I have heard it. I know for sure that I have and it seems to point me a time in my very young life but just not sure yet. Oh and I am about to play it over the phone to my older brother with my hint of where I think I know it from. I may cheat but I might get the answer based on my brother.

LOL

Once you are done with all that... let me know what you think of it.

Huh... works for me on two diff computers. When I click on it windows media comes up and plays it.

Hmmm........ maybe if you right clicked and saved it?

that worked. I like it, the first minute sounds sorta familiar but not after that guess the arttist-Les Paul, heard Roy Buchanon do stuff similiar.

Edited by SLAYER

that worked. I like it, the first minute sounds sorta familiar but not after that guess the arttist-Les Paul, heard Roy Buchanon do stuff similiar.

Glad you got that corrected and got to hear it. Good tune huh? :wacko:

Nope on both artists.

It is right there in the middle of my home page, rockn. Nice big caps. Right under the picture of Sky.

I was lokking at the Huddle main page! :wacko::D

Listened to it....heard it before...but can't name it. Gimme a day or so. :D

:wacko: No fair going thru the music.

I won't (Chit...no way I go thru 5000+ songs for free! :D ), but I did send it to a music guru friend of mine. :D I will NOT post the answer if he gives it to me, but will email you to see if he's right. He is good, but Sky....you are the master of all music! :D

I just tried channeling my long passed on grandmother, the old bag gave me nothing but crickets

put my best man on it.....................

I am impressed. Did you actually know.... or did you have to work on it?

ETA: Nevermind... I see you used the new technology. Kinda like cheating... but I will let it go. :wacko:

Edited by skylive5