[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Vikings

Menudo

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mendenhall fumbles inside the 10 going in........... :D

The Steelers have played some sloppy football during the 1st half of this season.

....and down the field the Vikings go. That fumble may very well have cost the Steelers this game. :wacko:

wth? tripping?

Where was the tripping ? Maybe Bushwhacked is right ?

14 point swing for that call... BS at it's finest

The Steelers had a TD taken off the board in the first half on a penalty that I did not agree with. They called Heath Miller for offensive pass interference when I guy got runover when impeding his route on the OTHER SIDE of the field from the TD catch. The difference, not one Steeler fan complained and the Steelers just overcame that call.

That questionable tripping call had zero to do with the next play. Bad calls happen, and you move on. The Steelers defense made a phenomenal play.

In fairness to Vikings fans, Whomper is not a Vikes fan, and I don't know who wowzerz is.

Edited by Menudo

:wacko::D :D :D :D :2cents:

I feel a Favre interception coming. Maybe a couple sacks???

I was just gonna say, that's not Steeler-like. There has to be a close finish. And a TD return for Harvin. Nice tackle Jeff reed. Maybe you should have thought Harvin stole your beer at the local bar.

That questionable tripping call had zero to do with the next play. Bad calls happen, and you move on. The Steelers defense made a phenomenal play.

In fairness to Vikings fans, Whomper is not a Vikes fan, and I don't know who wowzerz is.

The next play doesnt happen if the proper call is made. The play was phenominal but Jeez. Its a 14 point swing in a critical part of the game :wacko:

I was just gonna say, that's not Steeler-like. There has to be a close finish. And a TD return for Harvin. Nice tackle Jeff reed. Maybe you should have thought Harvin stole your beer at the local bar.

:D

True.

Great game........ :wacko:

The Steelers had a TD taken off the board in the first half on a penalty that I did not agree with. They called Heath Miller for offensive pass interference when I guy got runover when impeding his route on the OTHER SIDE of the field from the TD catch. The difference, not one Steeler fan complained and the Steelers just overcame that call.

Its one thing when the call is in the first half...its another when its on what could have been the definitive drive of the game...just my opinion and I have Steeler's D going...so whoo hoo!

The next play doesnt happen if the proper call is made. The play was phenominal but Jeez. Its a 14 point swing in a critical part of the game :wacko:

True, but, as I've said before, bad calls DO happen and despite the things that people say, they happen to and against EVERY TEAM in EVERY GAME. You have to overcome them.

True, but, as I've said before, bad calls DO happen and despite the things that people say, they happen to and against EVERY TEAM in EVERY GAME. You have to overcome them.

:wacko: I dont really care

Agree - looked like a hold on the kick return - one steeler could not disengage from a Viking even when running away from the Viking but I doubt it had anything to do with the actual return so I am glad it was at least a no call.

It does seem like refs make quite a few calls based on what the refs think happened as opposed to actually seeing something and being sure of it.