[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The White House Banning Fox News

Perchoutofwater

Figure it out. If you want to sink to the level of the National Enquirer's credibility, why shouldn't you be treated as such?

Fox was using their 1st amendment rights. But now the White House is 1st amendmenting back. Only to lead to Fox 1st amendmenting more news.

Edited by WaterMan

Please, Mr. Elite...don't even try to go down the road of my EXTREME.

Fox is no more of an entertainment outlet than the other cable news outlets. Secondly they are no more biased than NBC or CBS....of course those networks support your left leaning point of view and that is OK with you.

Sweet! Now I am elite!

I never advocated any OTHER cable news network either in any way, shape or form. You REALLY need to work on the reading comphrension. This is the second thread where you have been waaaay off on your unsupported accusations.

Also since you just dont get it . . . . if you DISAGREE with Fox News, that does not automatically make you "left leaning" no matter how many time Glen Beck tells you it is. If you actually DO think that, then you are ADMITTING that Fox is not "fair and balanced" but IS INDEED a right-wing biased organisation. Because according to your string of logic, if you are against Fox news, then you must be a supporter of "left leaning" points of view.

:wacko:

Wait I am getting confused. I thought the only news source we were supposed to pay attention to was Fox. Now you are linking to some other source and asking me if I consider it a real news source? Well i'm not sure. You see they mention Fox news but I don't think it is actually a Fox news site. My guess has to be that this is not a real new source as it is not Fox news.

Due to the nature of news and the fact that we are only to listen to Fox news as gospel truth I feel as though I am no longer allowed to think for myself.

Could someone please tell me what to think so that I can go on about my day?

Wait I am getting confused. I thought the only news source we were supposed to pay attention to was Fox. Now you are linking to some other source and asking me if I consider it a real news source? Well i'm not sure. You see they mention Fox news but I don't think it is actually a Fox news site. My guess has to be that this is not a real new source as it is not Fox news.

Due to the nature of news and the fact that we are only to listen to Fox news as gospel truth I feel as though I am no longer allowed to think for myself.

Could someone please tell me what to think so that I can go on about my day?

Here's the nice part about that article: it shows that despite the constant barrage of lies and BS (see my link at the top of this page) the White House still sat down with them to defuse the situation. Then, a scarce two weeks later, they try to link a school safety official to NAMBLA, an allegation perch and his joker avatar fell for hook, line and sinker but couldn't hold up to the slightest bit of honest scrutiny.

This kind of dustup between a press organization and a White House occurred not too long ago, when Bushco got their panties in a twost over NBC referring to an Iraqi civil war.

Again, if Fox wants to drag down their credibility that's on them. Why people are reacting negaviely to it is clearly something they and their supporters do not get.

Is this a real source? Wow, I thought the "grownups" were going to take over. This is the most childish administration I've ever witnessed. They attack and try to smear anyone that disagrees with them, not only FOX, but the freaking chamber of commerce.