[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton TD

bushwacked

Did I mention I hate Houston's coaches...I lost a game by 1 pt 2 weeks ago when Slaton was pulled at the goal line twice so I did not want to get burned again sit him last 2 weeks and 3 TD's

I just can't win in this leauge at RB I start the wrong players every single week

LT, Slaton, S-Jackson, P-Thomas, Mike Bell

F ALL OF U

How do you end up with Slaton, LT, and Sjax on one team anyway?

my 1 dynasty league I have drafted all of them as rookies except LT who I traded D-Williams and F-Gore and 3 1st round picks for back in 2006...I still hate that trade!

Yeah, playing great and will be a top 10 RB after this week, but he will be benched soon PERIOD if the fumbles continue.

As a matter of fact, he may be done for the day now. Wouldn't shock me. He fumbled twice today, but the first one was reversed.

He could be in trouble.

Edited by giantsfan

The one thing Slaton has going for him his the other RB's in Houston.

Neither Brown nor Moats are real strong options.

That goes double for Brown when you factor in the way Houston is playing O these days.

If he did come back in that is great, but you have to be concerned with him right now.

hopefully he gets the point today after his mini benching

:wacko:

If I'm not mistaken, he's been "mini-benched" after several of his fumbles this year. It's ridiculous. I'm a Slaton owner, but I think the Texans should bench him. He's fumbled the ball 6 times in 7 games.

:wacko:

If I'm not mistaken, he's been "mini-benched" after several of his fumbles this year. It's ridiculous. I'm a Slaton owner, but I think the Texans should bench him. He's fumbled the ball 6 times in 7 games.

I am in the same boat, and I agree.

The only thing I will say, as I said above, is who plays for him? Moats or Brown are just not good enough to present any threat to the D IMO.

Say what you want, but Slaton is one of the top 3 or 4 combo run/catch threats at the RB position. And he really is perfect for that O right now.

He has been great for the past 4 weeks or so. Tough to bench the guy, because it will 10000000% hurt the team.

Will it hurt more than his fumbles?

Don't know that answer, but do know it would be tough to bench him.

My opinion is they make him carry a ball EVERY WHERE he goes this week. AND they bring in a fumble coach so to speak.

Just not sure they can afford to bench the guy.

But what really hurts is Kubiak saying last Monday that Slaton's fumbling would be the focus of this week's practices.

Woops.

Remember, a pretty good RB by the name of Tiki Barber used to be just like this but Coughlin turned him around. Slaton definately needs help asap or he'll be relegated to third down work in 2010.