[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What my Boston aka Scooby will look like....

Scooby

He looks kinda brown... is yours brown too? I thought most of them were black.

they range from pure black, to brindle, I've even seen some that are fawn/beige colored. the one in scooby's picture is brindle. I would say most of them, like my bix, appear black to the naked eye but you can see some brindle if they are out in the sun.

Mine is all black and white and weights 48 pounds. He's hugh for a boston terrier. Wild dogs and as Az has pointed out, their gas is the worst. I'm talking clear out the house not the room. If you are having company over, leave them outside.

Great dogs.

lmao!! What dog food does your little fella eat? I'm hoping this Pro Plan works out OK for ours. So far, so good :wacko:

Mine is all black and white and weights 48 pounds. He's hugh for a boston terrier. Wild dogs and as Az has pointed out, their gas is the worst. I'm talking clear out the house not the room. If you are having company over, leave them outside.

Great dogs.

48 pounds is hugh for a Boston. Can you put up or send me a pick of that beast? The one we currently have is of the smaller size. I am used to the bigger guys as in 25 pound range but my current killer is around 20 and looks like he needs to eat a steak or three.

they range from pure black, to brindle, I've even seen some that are fawn/beige colored. the one in scooby's picture is brindle. I would say most of them, like my bix, appear black to the naked eye but you can see some brindle if they are out in the sun.

I think they call this color "seal" appears black in darker light, but has red highlights in the sun. I think they're all soooo cute no matter what color, love that smashed in mug!

lmao!! What dog food does your little fella eat? I'm hoping this Pro Plan works out OK for ours. So far, so good :D

We tried expensive, healthy, even organic. He's a man's man so it's Purina Dog Chow or starvation for him.

48 pounds is hugh for a Boston. Can you put up or send me a pick of that beast? The one we currently have is of the smaller size. I am used to the bigger guys as in 25 pound range but my current killer is around 20 and looks like he needs to eat a steak or three.

He's ACK registered and everything. I'll see if I can get a picture of him that will convey his size. He's such a standard looking boston terrier (pure black and white) that when you see him in a picture you think boston terrier, not freak. There are two things he hates. Leashes and cameras. Ought to be a fun day around here. The two daughters will be chasing me to have thier pictures taken while I'm chasing the dog to take his picture. Awesome. :wacko: