[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Modern Warfare 2

kpholmes

what does violent mean? blood? limbs ripped? all that and more?

blood mainly, no limbs. there is a mission at the beginning that could be a bit much for youngsters. spoileralert

your character is undercover in a terrorist org. and guns down an airport full of russian citizens.

i think u can turn that mission off though.

Thx for the spoiler tags. My copy finally came in the mail the other week and I haven't gotten to play it yet. Hopefully with the holiday weekend, I'll get a good 3-5 hours to sit down and shoot some bad guys. I'm pumped.

I've been playing it for 5 days almost every chance I get. It's great and the graphics are awesome! Usually I get home from work and after dinner and the husband wife stuff, I sit down on the couch and watch all my DVR stuff. This week I've watched 1 episode of Californication and that's it. Even then I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could get back to MW2. I need help.

14 year old wants this ... too much for him? (violence, themes, etc ...)

Really gonna be up to you and what kind of games you want him to play. 14 is about that age where shooter games are going to be appealing - there's a lot of blood and killing, and swearing from the marines - but definitely not as bad as games like Gears of War.

The language and topics only get worse when you get on Xbox Live of course.

• 1 month later...