[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB do I start this week?

Here is my weekly question. I have been using Sproles as my # 2 but I have picked up a couple of weekly starters. Do I keep starting Sproles or go with a starter against a tougher defense?

League scoring is:

.5 pt per reception, 1 pt per 15 yards rushing / receiving, 6 points per TD, 6 pt bonus at 150 yards receiving or rushing, and 1 pt per 25 return yards.

Sproles at Denver (rush def has been torched 2 weeks in a row but will Denver score giving Sproles return yardage opportunities?)

Betts at Dallas

Forsett at Minnessota

Please leave a link and I'll answer yours.

Thanks

Edited by Montana is da Man

If it was PPR I'd say toss in Forsett, but given your scoring system I like Betts at Dallas. Not a great match up for him, but the Skins will run it some in the first half and he may get active in the passing game.

I think the bolts will run a lot of LT at Denver minimizing Sproles and really limiting his value to return yardage.

Go with the guy getting the most carries...Betts

Best of Luck,

WashD

Here is my weekly question. I have been using Sproles as my # 2 but I have picked up a couple of weekly starters. Do I keep starting Sproles or go with a starter against a tougher defense?

League scoring is:

.5 pt per reception, 1 pt per 15 yards rushing / receiving, 6 points per TD, 6 pt bonus at 150 yards receiving or rushing, and 1 pt per 25 return yards.

Sproles at Denver (rush def has been torched 2 weeks in a row but will Denver score giving Sproles return yardage opportunities?)

Betts at Dallas

Forsett at Minnessota

Please leave a link and I'll answer yours.

Thanks

I agree with most responses so far... I had Sproles earlier this year and traded him and kinda regreted it. You never know what LT is going to do.

Can see your concerns.

Minn. D is good against the run. So Betts would be your best option in my opinion. Good luck and thanks for reading mine!

I am going to bring this topic back to life because I've decided to rule out Betts against the Cowboys.

Forsett has 10 catches over the last 2 weeks and will get the carries against the Vikings. Sproles has 9 catches over the last 2 weeks and has the advantage of return yardage.

So would you start Sproles or Forsett? I'm leaning towards Forsett. Even after the run game is abandoned I expect they will have plenty of drop off passes to him.

Thoughts?

Before reading any of the other posts in this thread, I thought Forsett was the best option. Forsett will find the going tough running against the Vikes, but he'll be a valuable asset on the outside as he should have a good shot for a half dozen reception. I think I'd roll with him.

Edited by irish

Here's my take (pretty much in line with the majority):

Betts - will get 90% of the touches w/Portis out

Forsett - will get 95% of the touches against MIN, not sure the .5 PPR will help

Sproles - LT will get the vast majority of touches @ DEN as he is the hot hand right now

I like Forsett as well. I get a ppr and think he's my best flex option as well.

I have considered Maroney, V.Davis, or D.Hester.

Anyone feel that either of these 3 are a better start this week. I don't really love Forsett's matchup either.

DJR