[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Whitten

SLAYER

it was your choice not to have him in your line up not his ,, so why does he get the hating for your screw up ?

well first off he was a GTD going against a D that has been tough on TE all year add that to he hasn't done jack all year and yes it was my decision to sit him and my right to get pissed if I want. so you can :wacko:

it was your choice not to have him in your line up not his ,, so why does he get the hating for your screw up ?

Hey...this is the hate witten thread, you can go back to the love driver thread and shut up!

By the way, your purple ID card has been revoked for publicly declaring love for a cheesypoof.

Hey...this is the hate witten thread, you can go back to the love driver thread and shut up!

By the way, your purple ID card has been revoked for publicly declaring love for a cheesypoof.

just because im whipping your ass in both leagues we are in together proving you cant draft for crap you cant stop your crying you little bitch

well first off he was a GTD going against a D that has been tough on TE all year add that to he hasn't done jack all year and yes it was my decision to sit him and my right to get pissed if I want. so you can :D

just dont know why you would want to get mad at a player that finally did exactly what you drafted him to do ?

maybe it was just his way of saying he was sorry. :wacko:

dont be haten its Thanksgiving :D

just because im whipping your ass in both leagues we are in together proving you cant draft for crap you cant stop your crying you little bitch

We're in two leagues together? :wacko:

I know of one...and if you go to that league page I see my name at the top of the standings. not yours....bitch. :D

Edited by BillyBalata

:wacko:

He must have been drunk.

is that right ?? here is the other league http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/47902

just didnt think it was worth posting ,, sometimes you have to consider the source :D

He is ahead of me in the league he posted ( we are 2 of 7 teams left ) but he conveniently forgot about the other league

it dont matter ,, like i said it wasnt even worth replying to until someone like you decide to pile on

is that right ?? here is the other league http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/47902

just didnt think it was worth posting ,, sometimes you have to consider the source :D

He is ahead of me in the league he posted ( we are 2 of 7 teams left ) but he conveniently forgot about the other league

it dont matter ,, like i said it wasnt even worth replying to until someone like you decide to pile on

Dam...i forgot to keep track of the league where there are like what.... 40 teams?

Of course he claims he i drafted crappy in that league....where there is no draft. :wacko:

Dude...we're having a good natured bitch session about a player we benched. You're the one who stuck your nose in and felt the need to bitch at us. I cracked back at you a couple times, every time including a little winky guy at the top of each post. And you get all offended. dumbass :D

Edited by BillyBalata

Dam...i forgot to keep track of the league where there are like what.... 40 teams?

Of course he claims he i drafted crappy in that league....where there is no draft. :wacko:

Dude...we're having a good natured bitch session about a player we benched. You're the one who stuck your nose in and felt the need to bitch at us. I cracked back at you a couple times, every time including a little winky guy at the top of each post. And you get all offended. dumbass :D

I was not bitching at anyone ,, if it came off that way it was not the way it was meant. I didnt get offended and still not offended ,, like you just said ,, good nature bitch session ,, no offense meant , sorry if you took it that way.

I did make a crack about why blame the player for doing good ?

Its just one of those things i never understood on the boards and in this case esspecally when he really didnt even put up anything more than average numbers ,,,,,,,,,,, a lot of yards but only 15 pts ,,, it was being made out like he scored a couple of TD's

5.0 5 Receptions

10.7 107 Receiving Yards

15.7 Subtotal