[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jared Allen

URLACHERisGOD

Please tell me somebody has a link. Aired during pre-game today (12/06) on ESPN. Making fun of his "pass" after interception during the Bears game week 12. Has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Does anybody have an online link to the replay?

Edited by URLACHERisGOD

The official title / news release from ESPN reads:

Mayne Event – Jared Allen Wannabe Quarterback: Vikings defensive end Jared Allen leads the NFC in sacks and is one of the NFL’s most dominating defensive players, but he tells Kenny Mayne that his heart has always been on the other side of the ball. In this week’s Mayne Event, Kenny finds out if there is a potential Favre/Allen quarterback controversy for the Vikings.

I have been searching Google, Bing, ESPN, YouTube, etc... for the past 24 hours and cannot find it. I NEED TO FIND IT! It was epic!

The official title / news release from ESPN reads:

Mayne Event – Jared Allen Wannabe Quarterback: Vikings defensive end Jared Allen leads the NFC in sacks and is one of the NFL’s most dominating defensive players, but he tells Kenny Mayne that his heart has always been on the other side of the ball. In this week’s Mayne Event, Kenny finds out if there is a potential Favre/Allen quarterback controversy for the Vikings.

I have been searching Google, Bing, ESPN, YouTube, etc... for the past 24 hours and cannot find it. I NEED TO FIND IT! It was epic!

Did you try ESPN video or some of the Vikings message boards? That's the 1st two places I would have looked & if you still can't find it then post something on one of their boards.