[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midwest Blizzard - Drifts to 10 feet high

Moss6

KC = rain and 40s until tomorrow when we are expecting 4-8 inches

Those of you futher north than us should be having a real hoot. I cannot imagine what the weather would be like if it were 10 degrees colder.

Edited by muck

It has started already here in southern part of the state. Coming down hard. They are forecasting around 12-14 inches coming thru here right now. More to the north and west. A little less snow south and east, but with freezing rain added into the equation. I'll take the 2 feet if they keep that freezing ice chit out of here. :wacko:

If you're waiting until tomorrow to get out of the state, it might be too late! :D

Edited by BillyBalata

Shaping up like the east coast storm last week (modeling 10" - 26" to our west) but warm - The snow is no problem and actually makes it fun. Just going to be nasty for the travelers during the holiday.

Just glad it is not supposed to bring the minus -100 wind chills

It has started already here in southern part of the state. Coming down hard. They are forecasting around 12-14 inches coming thru here right now. More to the north and west. A little less snow south and east, but with freezing rain added into the equation. I'll take the 2 feet if they keep that freezing ice chit out of here. :wacko:

If you're waiting until tomorrow to get out of the state, it might be too late! :D

Was it a female doing the forcasting? Everyone knows yankee women think 6" is a foot.

Damn that global warming.

Got 3-4 inches before it quit about an hour ago.

Now it's raining. :wacko:

yup nothing says the birth of christ or mirthra( kinda funny how they were born on the same day) like rain in the north woods.

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

Whatever your local weather guy says about how bad the weather is in KC, right now, at my house, its worse.

Winds are like 50mph gusts. Snow is falling, but you don't know how much due to the winds. We will wake up to hugh drifts (assuming this continues). I do not know if we'll be able to get down to my parents house (down the hill and across the street; like 200yds from driveway to driveway) before noon given how much digging out I'm expecting to have to do. Trouble is is that the kids went to bed thinking that presents start at my parents house by 7:30am ... so I'll be getting up at 5am to see if there is digging to do and if I can get it done ...

Woo Hoo!!!

Six inches were on the ground when we left for the airport at 5AM Thursday. The runways were clear though and our plane pushbacked right on time. Took off about thirty minutes late due to being deiced. Sitting in 70 degree weather as I type. With any luck, we'll get stranded here. Merry Christmas!

Six inches were on the ground when we left for the airport at 5AM Thursday. The runways were clear though and our plane pushbacked right on time. Took off about thirty minutes late due to being deiced. Sitting in 70 degree weather as I type. With any luck, we'll get stranded here. Merry Christmas!

:D ENJOY THAT GENERAL...our City Plows just shutdown cause they were gettin stuck :wacko: who they think is gonna do it :D

holy crap 14.7 yesterday and 6 more overnight......snowblower has been goin nonstop between ours my ma's and neighbors.....i'm blastin thru everythang so far, the new tires and 4 wheel with sandtubes in the brack are all payin off not ta mention a garage, those people parked on the street are gonna have heart attacks diggin out....snow is still fallin and the wind is comin brack :wacko:

15 to 18 inches total here spread across Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Shoveled for two to three hours each day because the little snowblower is useless against that amount. Feeling half dead now. :wacko:

at least it's the light chit, if there was more moisture i'd be dead, did ya get the thunder snow where yer at Ursa?