[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jermichael , Jermichael , come out , come out ....

isleseeya

I'll give it a try. I'm with you. Benched Witten for Finley. Seems eerily similiar to Thanskgiving when I did the dsame thing and got n2 pts form him.

I did the EXACT same thing. I give up with this whole FF thing. It's all a crapshoot. Nothing from Finley yet.

Just sucks and certainly proves the randomness of production in any given week, this happening to be the freakin' Championship Week. I benched Fred Davis over him after much thought. Just loved JF's matchup against one of the worst passing Ds. Just sucks.

finally catches one and can take it to the 1 yard line....can't punch it in.......c'mon man......

i feel your pain

and i know its just hope and optimism but i think Finley scores in 2nd half and ends up with at least 4 more catches with one being for a TD :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya