[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Harrison

Ed Hoyle

Is he finally going to get a shot?

Manfetus plays him sparingly all year, I cut him, and then kaboom...he explodes as was predicted back in Spring.

Do you think he's "The Guy" next year even with James Davis who was highly praised in preseason?

Just wondering.

While I appreciated his help in the playoffs, I will stay far away from him next year. It seems to me that RBs who get started later in their careers don't keep up the production for whatever reason. Cincinnati's Watson and Tampa Bay's Graham come immediately to mind. I doubt many coaches will have faith in a 5'9, 205 pound primary RB.

I doubt many coaches will have faith in a 5'9, 205 pound primary RB.

Are you talking about Emmitt Smith or Brian Westbrook there?

While I appreciated his help in the playoffs, I will stay far away from him next year. It seems to me that RBs who get started later in their careers don't keep up the production for whatever reason. Cincinnati's Watson and Tampa Bay's Graham come immediately to mind. I doubt many coaches will have faith in a 5'9, 205 pound primary RB.

Like Benson? There always seems to be a RB that goes crazy at the end of the season who breaks out during the next season. Harrison could be one of them. These are exactly the kind of players I like. They won't be drafted in the 1st 3 rounds next year but have huge upside potential and are worth drafting IMO. These kinds of players can absolutely make FF season.

Like Benson? There always seems to be a RB that goes crazy at the end of the season who breaks out during the next season. Harrison could be one of them. These are exactly the kind of players I like. They won't be drafted in the 1st 3 rounds next year but have huge upside potential and are worth drafting IMO. These kinds of players can absolutely make FF season.

I'm thinking Jamaal Charles fits this bill nicely also.

Remember that guy named Priest Holmes?

Emmitt Smith is a Hall of Famer drafted in the first round and played behind some terrific linemen.

Westbrook is a savvy player with terrific skills for Philly's pass happy offense.

Holmes showed off his ability well before his fourth year in Baltimore and then played behind one of the all time greatest lines in KC.

So, if you all think Harrison's one performance vs. Kansas City is applicable to the rest of the league, by all means, draft away. Have at it.

Look, I'm thrilled to have such a potential jewel stashed away on my dynasty team. Don't try to piss in my corn-flakes!

Harrison has shown that he has the skills to excel at this level EVERY TIME HE HAS GOTTEN THE CHANCE. I'm not sure about this but I believe he still has the best YPC of any player in the league over his career.

I love it when situations like this happen. He's too small. He spent too much time on the bench. He is a free agent, so it is impossible to predict what his situation will be next year. But I do know this. He is a PLAYA! And if you can't see that, there's nothing I can do for you.

Look, I'm thrilled to have such a potential jewel stashed away on my dynasty team. Don't try to piss in my corn-flakes!

Harrison has shown that he has the skills to excel at this level EVERY TIME HE HAS GOTTEN THE CHANCE. I'm not sure about this but I believe he still has the best YPC of any player in the league over his career.

I love it when situations like this happen. He's too small. He spent too much time on the bench. He is a free agent, so it is impossible to predict what his situation will be next year. But I do know this. He is a PLAYA! And if you can't see that, there's nothing I can do for you.

It's got to be Felix Jones.

The proof will be when Harrison gets it done against a tough D.

The thing that made me tingly about J. Charles was when he put the yardage up against PIT, DEN, and SD. That was for real.

Right now, the guy Harrison most reminds me of is more Billy Volek who shredded KC and OAK at the end of 2004 for 8 TDs and 900 yards passing in two games...and then went right back into obscurity.

Jacksonville isn't exactly the Williams Wall, but if he goes off a third week against the Jags, needing a win and major help, I'll be a little more impressed.

Holmes showed off his ability well before his fourth year in Baltimore and then played behind one of the all time greatest lines in KC.

Really? Holmes was looked at as a stop-gap for the Ravens, barely put up a 1000 yd season in 98 & was virtually replaced as the starter the next year. He went two more seasons before moving on to KC. By that time he was just considered a journeyman and most people, including many fantasy owners had long written him off or didn't even know who he was.

cornflakes - hehehe.

+1

I drafted Harrison in my first year 16-team dynasty league this season. I also drafted James Davis in the rookie draft to be Harrison's backup or vice-versa. My spirits were lifted when Jamaal Lewis went down, and Harrision started to run well. He wasn't incredible, but he ran well enough to play the flex position for me. I was dumbfounded when he was no longer utilized by Mangini. Fortunately, Harrison's reemergence couldn't have come at a better time for me. In Week 16's Championship Game, I inserted Harrison back into my starting lineup flex spot. Turns out that my entire lineup and bench exploded that week, but I was able to start him with confidence. Unfortunately, I only signed him to one year, so now I must speculate whether I should franchise him or not.

How many years did you sign him to?

cornflakes - hehehe.

+1

I drafted Harrison in my first year 16-team dynasty league this season. I also drafted James Davis in the rookie draft to be Harrison's backup or vice-versa. My spirits were lifted when Jamaal Lewis went down, and Harrision started to run well. He wasn't incredible, but he ran well enough to play the flex position for me. I was dumbfounded when he was no longer utilized by Mangini. Fortunately, Harrison's reemergence couldn't have come at a better time for me. In Week 16's Championship Game, I inserted Harrison back into my starting lineup flex spot. Turns out that my entire lineup and bench exploded that week, but I was able to start him with confidence. Unfortunately, I only signed him to one year, so now I must speculate whether I should franchise him or not.

How many years did you sign him to?

My league has no contracts and no restrictions. You get a hold of a player, you can keep him indefinitely.

Michael Turner anyone?

Given the Browns' needs, I'm not sure RB is terribly high on their priority list. My bet is that they try to keep him on at a reasonable price, and give either him or Davis a year to see if they have anything. I don't think they'll spend a high draft pick on a back, and don't see them paying big money to bring in a FA, which there really aren't many of anyways.