[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Recovering deleted pictures from a digital camera

whomper

My wife deleted some pictures that I needed from our digital Camera. She said she thought I loaded them to our PC. I was told it may be possible to recover these pictures if the card hasnt been formatted yet. We took the pictures about 2.5 weeks ago and have taken about 15 pictures since. Do any of you know a way that i could possibly recover these deleted pics ?

Edited by whomper

My wife deleted some pictures that I needed from our digital Camera. She said she thought I loaded them to our PC. I was told it may be possible to recover these pictures if the card hasnt been formatted yet. We took the pictures about 2.5 weeks ago and have taken about 15 pictures since. Do any of you know a way that i could possibly recover these deleted pics ?

I could probably do it (well, not me, but my company) but would need access to the card.

But there are a number of free utilities out there that can usually assist if you haven't written over those sectors. One possibility: http://www.cardrecovery.com/download.asp

I could probably do it (well, not me, but my company) but would need access to the card.

But there are a number of free utilities out there that can usually assist if you haven't written over those sectors. One possibility: http://www.cardrecovery.com/download.asp

I am going to give this one a try. Thanks

I agree. Spill it you sexy bitch.

I need to be able to compare my man tits from day 1 to my man tits on day 30 since I started p90x.

Wrong forum, ya noob! :wacko:

:D I know. I was going to go there but figured all of those people come here and I would get my answer quicker here.

it's like a 2 second google search whomp. please don't clutter the board with these type of simple requests.

thank you.

The tailgate is my google

If you deleted the pics THEN took more and now want to get the deleted pics back, I'm sorry to say you won't have much success. There is a good chance the new pics have probably overwritten the deleted ones. If on the other hand you deleted the pics and nothing has been written to the card then that s/w should work.

If you deleted the pics THEN took more and now want to get the deleted pics back, I'm sorry to say you won't have much success. There is a good chance the new pics have probably overwritten the deleted ones. If on the other hand you deleted the pics and nothing has been written to the card then that s/w should work.

This is what I was told and what I was afraid of. Thanks RR. I guess ill give it a shot but I am not that optimistic

it really depends when they were deleted. if they were deleted AFTER you took the 15 or so newer pics, then you will probably be in good shape if you download one of those undelete utilities. if they were deleted and THEN you took 15 pics....well you never know, but your odds aren't as good.

This is what happened. Ill give it a shot. Thanks

:wacko: I got 3 out of the 6 back. 1 is perfectly clear. 1 is 3/4 clear and one is 1/4 clear. Good enough. Thanks guys