[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Love

polksalet

Train wreck is right. How the hell Bill deals wih all the crap of having three wives, freakish relatives, two businesses and a bunch of kids is beyond me.

At least he has one hot wife, but now she is falling for his 18 year old son. Crazy chit man. Hope his son gets a chance to lay some wood on his youngest mom....did I just say that :wacko:

Train wreck is right. How the hell Bill deals wih all the crap of having three wives, freakish relatives, two businesses and a bunch of kids is beyond me.

At least he has one hot wife, but now she is falling for his 18 year old son. Crazy chit man. Hope his son gets a chance to lay some wood on his youngest mom....did I just say that :wacko:

I think the oldest wife is still pretty smokin myself...

And Chloe Seveigny looks pretty hot at times...dressing like a fundy Mormon not necessarily being one of them.

Yeah, there's no shortage of hot wimmens on that show. As opposed to Hung, where most of the chicks that dude has to screw are just, umm, not that attractive...

+1

And Chloe Seveigny looks pretty hot at times...dressing like a fundy Mormon not necessarily being one of them.

Picks some, ah, interesting roles :D

Some of her finer works...

Kids

-this is one f*ed up movie which includes(among other trainwrecks) Chloe's character getting dead-horsed by the friend of the guy who gave her HIV :D

Boys Dont Cry

-gets it on with a girl who wants to be a guy :D

The Brown Bunny

-Sevigny's character sucks in this film. Literally :D

Either she's got a little freak to her or she really needs to find a new agent :wacko:

Edited by Delicious_bass

Renewed for season 5

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...31fb3a0f7632cbe

HBO still has lots of love for the Mormon drama "Big Love."

Four episodes into the series' fourth season, the cable network has renewed the Playtone-produced show for a fifth season.

"Love," which centers on Utah native Bill Henrickson (Bill Paxton) as he balances the needs of his three wives (Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloe Sevigny, Ginnifer Goodwin) and their broods, drew 1.7 million viewers for its season premiere last month. That was up 49% from Season 3's opener.

Despite facing the NFC Championship and the Grammys the past two Sundays, the modestly rated series is tracking 13% higher than last season.

"Love," whose current story line centers on Henrickson running for office, will be getting "deeper and darker" in the second half of the season, according to creators Mark V. Olsen and Will Scheffer.

With four eventful seasons, the fifth cycle will take a breather, "settling into the stortytelling," Olsen said.

Added Scheffer, "We want to take the temperature of the marriages."

With the exception of the departing Amanda Seyfried, the series' core cast will come back for Season 5, with Olsen and Scheffer also mulling a possible return for new additions Zeljko Ivanek and Sissy Spacek.

"Love," which earned its first best series Emmy nomination last year, is executive produced by Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman, David Knoller, Bernadette Caulfield, Olsen and Scheffer.

Good show, not the best.

I love the show but it's not the top.

Yeah, very difficult. Those kids must not play sports or do homework, lol.

Yep, has the hottie shown the goods yet on the show or anywhere?

Yeah but not as smokin as she was in Basic Instinct, very nice there.

Fat (well, up to about 180 or 200) doesn't bother me. But if she's carrying extra tonnage she has to have big ta-ta's and a pretty face. I like 'em built for comfort... :wacko:

To each their own. Anything over 130 is more than I care for.

And I hate the show by the way.