[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dick Juaron to the Eagles

dbforbes

Dick is a good defensive coach and can only be a positive. I am suprised he went from head coach to position coach though.. I am happy he did as an Eagle's fan though.

Jim Zorn is now the QB coach in Baltimore. I guess these guys figured it was better to be a position coach and try to get back to the top instead of thinking another team would just hand them the HC position.

Jim Zorn is now the QB coach in Baltimore. I guess these guys figured it was better to be a position coach and try to get back to the top instead of thinking another team would just hand them the HC position.
Or they saw that there wasn't a whole lot of opportunity out there this year to try to be a head coach. All the coaches that were going to get fired have been fired by now.

I'm thinking they don't exactly want the stress of a HC job anyway. They think it might be better to get "back to basics" and just focus on things they used to be good at. It makes some sense to me. Most of these guys aren't poor so earning half a mill a year doing something a little less stressful is probably a solid move.

I'm thinking they don't exactly want the stress of a HC job anyway. They think it might be better to get "back to basics" and just focus on things they used to be good at. It makes some sense to me. Most of these guys aren't poor so earning half a mill a year doing something a little less stressful is probably a solid move.

How much does a secondary coach make anyway? O-line coach? Receivers coach? Etc...

Just curious. I've wondered this before.

He's one of those guys that is a good coach, just not a good head coach. Good hire.

I think that's the way it almost always goes. Someone is a "up and coming" coach so they get a lot of experience and success in positions or coordinator spots until they are ready for HC. When HC doesn't work out, they go back to what they were good at.

But for people who are not found of throwing heavier weights around, bar method workout is a great option for getting in a little bit of strength training.

p90x workout schedule more than ink on paper, the baby shower invitation is about building a community for each child with that first shower invitation or birth announcement. Here I would like to share some points about baby shower, announcement and thank you card. p90x workout schedule might be defined as the most up-to-date big achievement inside the conditioning market place. You’ll probably understand just why is this when you observe the benefits of the ninety days plan that has been completed by people.

Edited by bingo4

Giant fan here and this move was a good one but the Eagles have to change personnel on the field as well. This is why the Eagle always compete though....Reid is a master at drafting impact players and bringing in good coaches around them

first and foremost the return of Stewart Bradley to starting MLB will go a long ways towards helping the defense

first and foremost the return of Stewart Bradley to starting MLB will go a long ways towards helping the defense

While I haven't seen or heard anything recent about his progress with rehab, a November 9 article says that Bradley was ahead of schedule for his ACL rehab. However, I don't know how much of that is the normal propaganda, and I remain concerned that he'll have down year upon his return.