[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl passes Jersey Shore..

Jackass

NEW YORK (AP) -- The Super Bowl was watched by more than 106 million people, surpassing the finale of Jersey Shore to become the most-watched program in television history.

The Nielsen Co. estimated Monday that 106.5 million people watched the New Orleans Saints upset the Indianapolis Colts on CBS. That beats the Jersey Shore finale, which had 105.97 million viewers.

Compelling story lines involving the city of New Orleans and its recovery from Hurricane Katrina and the quest for a second Super Bowl ring for Indianapolis quarterback Peyton Manning propelled the viewership.

The game also obliterated the previous record viewership for a Super Bowl -- last year's

NEW YORK (AP) -- The Super Bowl was watched by more than 106 million people, surpassing the finale of Jersey Shore to become the most-watched program in television history.

The Nielsen Co. estimated Monday that 106.5 million people watched the New Orleans Saints upset the Indianapolis Colts on CBS. That beats the Jersey Shore finale, which had 105.97 million viewers.

Compelling story lines involving the city of New Orleans and its recovery from Hurricane Katrina and the quest for a second Super Bowl ring for Indianapolis quarterback Peyton Manning propelled the viewership.

The game also obliterated the previous record viewership for a Super Bowl -- last year's

:wacko:

I have lived in NJ all my life. I have been going to the Jersey Shore since I was 3 years old. I have never watched the show Jersey Shore but it seems to be a popular show and has a pretty big buzz. I go down the shore with my family a bunch of times in the summer. We love the boardwalk, beach etc.

When I was a teenager we loved it down there but 1 thing that was just outright laughable was the guidos. They would literally wear shirts that said "Italian muscleZ" or Italian bad boys club" :wacko: While it never truly fully dissapeared , that sort of thing subsided over the years. Thank you. Thank you Jersey Shore for bringing it back full throttle. I am sure when we go down there this year it will be an embarrasing gaudy guido fest :D

I have lived in NJ all my life. I have been going to the Jersey Shore since I was 3 years old. I have never watched the show Jersey Shore but it seems to be a popular show and has a pretty big buzz. I go down the shore with my family a bunch of times in the summer. We love the boardwalk, beach etc.

When I was a teenager we loved it down there but 1 thing that was just outright laughable was the guidos. They would literally wear shirts that said "Italian muscleZ" or Italian bad boys club" :wacko: While it never truly fully dissapeared , that sort of thing subsided over the years. Thank you. Thank you Jersey Shore for bringing it back full throttle. I am sure when we go down there this year it will be an embarrasing gaudy guido fest :D

Whomber with his "bros" on the strip.