[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Way to go Nascar

Chief Dick

It is still gonna be a fun final ten laps. Johnson fell victim to the pothole, but it doesn't seem to be effecting many. I was actually happy about the delay. I got to catch a workout in the middle of the day and only missed a handful of laps.

I was actually happy about the delay.

me too. I was watching trying to watch the golf at the same time.

10 to 2nd in 1 lap for jr. :wacko:

Edit, JR's interview..--

It was all a blur -- I was just going wherever they weren't," Earnhardt said of the closing laps. "I really don't enjoy being that aggressive. But if there was enough room for the radiator to fit, you just kind of held the gas down and prayed for the best.

"It was a lot of fun. It went by so fast, I couldn't really tell you the process. But I just remember going down the back straightaway and getting in between Greg and I don't remember who was on the outside of me. We all kind of wiggled through that whole deal. Jamie got away from us.

"I didn't even know where I was. Then we got into [Turn] 3. I was counting in my head how many laps we ran. I knew we were coming to the checkered; I was running second. This is awesome -- but it kind of sucks at the same time.

"It was frustrating to come that close. But, hell, we were running 22nd at the first green-white-checkered."

what a rush that must be. :D

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

First time I've ever given nascar a chance... I'm not saying I'll be a massive fan from here on out, but now I think I at least "get it"

I know what you mean. I was that way about five years ago. The race within the race is a pretty cool soap opera. I've been hooked for the last few years. I probably watch half the races now in full (especially with Tiger out), but I try to make it a point to catch the last 50 laps of every race. Lots of races come down to exciting finishes. Still, I enjoy to watch the full race. The strategies involved are pretty undervalued by outsiders.