[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man crashes plane into building in Austin,TX

tazinib1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. The only way out of the IRS net is death. You do not want to owe the IRS anything. Be better off owing the mafia. I've known people that owed the IRS and they are brutal and more crooked than the worst collection agency. Government is the real crooks.

There's a very good reason that I'm well employed.

Granted, some people shirk paying taxes they owe, and those people deserve have a pair of sweaty IRS man-boobs all up in their grill. The problem with the IRS is that it usually takes tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to convince them when they're wrong. And they tend to wield their bureaucratic force like a shotgun rather than a sniper rifle.

Edited by yo mama

According to my income tax professor, the guy had a legitimate beef about the particular section of the tax code. Senator Moynihan wanted to give IBM a tax break, but needed to find some offsetting income. He proposed an amendment to the tax code which basically made it much more difficult for computer programmers to fall under the category of "independent contractor" and thus, pay more taxes. Apparently, even the Senator tried to get rig of the amendment later, but to no avail

Not that this excuses his behavior to any degree, but i found the history of it somewhat interesting.

Sabbatical over.

This schit happened less than 3 miles from my house and about a mile from where my wife works. Crazy.

The Realtor who sold us our house works in this building, thankfully she's OK.

Me and my wife drove by the building that got hit about 10 hours prior to this happening. Weird.

Some people are just koo-koo.