[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lohan

detlef

You go girl...

:wacko:

NEW YORK - The actress Lindsay Lohan has sued E*Trade Financial Corp for $100 million, saying a "milkaholic" baby girl who appeared in a recent commercial was modeled after her.

Lohan alleged that the online brokerage's use of the girl, also named Lindsay, in the ad improperly invoked her "likeness, name, characterization, and personality" without permission, violating her right of privacy.

It said Ovadia maintained that Lohan has the same "single-name" recognition as celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Madonna.

IMO, that freaking commercial may be the best in a series that contains a ton of great commercials.

If this ever gets to a court, I will resign my membership to the human race. The b*tch drugs out, shows her privates, does the Hollywood scene to the max (all before she turns 21 yo) and she's upset cause someone used her FIRST NAME????

Too many lawyers...too many narcissistic personalities w/ fame & $$$$$$$$$. :wacko::D:D

:wacko: We've all been walking around the restaurant tonight saying "Milk-a-what?"

I've been randomly saying "Milk-a-what" about 5 times a day to the SO since the Super Bowl. During the middle of a show, riding down the road, eating dinner...whatever...I'll just blurt out "Milk-a-what". She's ready to kill me...not that that is anything new. :D

Edited by TimC

You go girl...

:wacko:

IMO, that freaking commercial may be the best in a series that contains a ton of great commercials.

IMO, the the best is when the baby just got done beating a guy at golf and the guy says to the baby:

Guy: "You moved the ball"

Baby: "It was on the cart path. why don'tcha try reading the rules shankopotamus?"

I went out and had a t-shirt made that reads simply "shankopotamus" 'cause I thought that it was so damn funny. My golfing buddies have incorporated that term into our regular ribbing on on the course.

Classic.

You are a hughmorless putz

No, I have great hughmore. I just hate babies. This is the next step in the evolution of the whole baby with Conan's lips thing and I hated that too.

No, I have great hughmore. I just hate babies. This is the next step in the evolution of the whole baby with Conan's lips thing and I hated that too.

We're cool. I hate babies as well. Sorry for the confusion.

If this ever gets to a court, I will resign my membership to the human race. The b*tch drugs out, shows her privates, does the Hollywood scene to the max (all before she turns 21 yo) and she's upset cause someone used her FIRST NAME????

Too many lawyers...too many narcissistic personalities w/ fame & $$$$$$$$$. :wacko::D:D

Whoa, now. Let's not say things we can't take back.

This is the new gold standard of egocentricity, topping when Spike Lee tried to stop SpikeTV from using his name for their network.

And the funny thing is that Spike isn't even his name (Shelton Jackson Lee), so they couldn't have been using his name.