[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA POOL

Cunning Runt

1 more day to get brackets submitted.

$5/ sheet - enter as many timees as youi'd like and get family/friends/whoever else in also.

Link below...

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/russhire2010pool

You'll be asked for your name and email address and

to create a new user password for yourself.

Payment instructions are on the home page of thee site.

Thanks!

Money sent...looks like a sizable pot based on the entries.

Why I'm on the The Huddle at 2am I don't know, but there were 444 entries as of a few mnutes ago.

So ya - should be a rea nice pot.

A few more hours for those of you interested.

Who's RussHire and what's the payout look like?

Me, and payout is 5 places.

Same percentages as last year. I'll have to double-check what they were, so don't hold me to this, but I think it was 45%, 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%. If not that exactly, then along those lines.

I do have to subtract out fees fo the the website. Up to 500 sheets was $80, which I already paid. If it goes above 500, then it's another $21 to allow for up to 750 total sheets.

And ineveitably it turns out that a couple people stiff me each year, so that has to be reduced from the total also. But I do send out "paid/no paid" lists throughout the pool so you all can use peer pressure on the non-payees you know personally. With nearly 450 entries in, I personally know only about 15% of the participants.

Out of 477 in last year, I had maybe 4-5 no pays. I don't think that was too bad in the scheme of things.

Me, and payout is 5 places.

Same percentages as last year. I'll have to double-check what they were, so don't hold me to this, but I think it was 45%, 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%. If not that exactly, then along those lines.

I do have to subtract out fees fo the the website. Up to 500 sheets was $80, which I already paid. If it goes above 500, then it's another $21 to allow for up to 750 total sheets.

And ineveitably it turns out that a couple people stiff me each year, so that has to be reduced from the total also. But I do send out "paid/no paid" lists throughout the pool so you all can use peer pressure on the non-payees you know personally. With nearly 450 entries in, I personally know only about 15% of the participants.

Out of 477 in last year, I had maybe 4-5 no pays. I don't think that was too bad in the scheme of things.

Oh aight for sure. K if you can delete the bracket named Deion under the name "Chris Miller aka broncos" I'll throw you $5.50 via paypal for my other one.

Oh aight for sure. K if you can delete the bracket named Deion under the name "Chris Miller aka broncos" I'll throw you $5.50 via paypal for my other one.

Just did.

And I did double-check, those percentages for the payouts were accurate.

Not sure, but I think the PoolHost website is very similar to the one you are using, and it's free. Just an FYI, for future reference. :wacko:

Have to check that out.

This one does have some pretty nice features though. And they get better after the 2nd rd when you can do "what ifs" and "best results". Dropped a hundy on it, but money well spent in the scheme of things.

Not a bad first day so far for ya. 2 sheets in the top ten ain't too shabby.

Gtown hurt a little but I'm hoping it was a bracket killer for everyone.

ETA: This is par for course for me. I typically implode on day 2, not sure why but it always happens. :wacko:

Edited by twiley

Have to check that out.

This one does have some pretty nice features though. And they get better after the 2nd rd when you can do "what ifs" and "best results". Dropped a hundy on it, but money well spent in the scheme of things.

Considering how many entries you have, a hundred bucks is not bad. Poolhost isn't too bad, either, considering it's free (I think it still is, anyway).