[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking Bad

Gopher

Started last night... Just a reminder to any of you who might watch this. If you haven't seen it, this is a very entertaining show. Only downside, at least for me, is that I don't get AMC in HD, so this show (as well as MadMen) are two of the only shows that I have to watch in non-HD.

I watched a few of the episodes the other day when they had a Breaking Bad Marathon. I did not watch them in order and they did not seem like they played them all.

Having said that, I very much liked what I saw. I am thinking of checking to see if the video joint has season 1 and 2. I think I will really get into this one.

My wife works with AMC on promos and they gave her the first 2 seasons. I'll have to check them out.

On a side note, we also have all the mad mens, entourages, and true bloods. I tried to get her to score me the entire sopranos and band of brothers lineup but they balked at that one. A guy can at least try. :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Okay, I watched season one on DVD. I watched the first of four DVD's for season two. I know that I caught at least one or two other episodes on tv so I am pretty much caught up as I DVR'ed the third season and watched them all last night. :wacko:

Kick ass show for sure. Last nights was great. I now look forward to this show ahead of 24.

Last night was intense... It's not often that I find myself actually feeling nervous during a TV show or movie, but the scene with Hank in the car had me on the edge of my seat. This show just keeps getting better.

Started last night... Just a reminder to any of you who might watch this. If you haven't seen it, this is a very entertaining show. Only downside, at least for me, is that I don't get AMC in HD, so this show (as well as MadMen) are two of the only shows that I have to watch in non-HD.

My wofe calls non HD "shiiit-def"

Edited by satelliteoflovegm