[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone has a perfect bracket thru 2 rounds

keggerz

Someone would have to be retarded to pick UNI over Kansas... :D

:wacko:

Read the article closer...the picks CAN BE CHANGED as the tourney progresses. Of course, the kid, his brother and his mom swear nothing like that took place.

Sweet, now there are two people that have perfect brackets!

Read the article closer...the picks CAN BE CHANGED as the tourney progresses. Of course, the kid, his brother and his mom swear nothing like that took place.

I don't believe it for a second.

I read that too, and share your suspicions. But, the odds of winning Mega Millions are 1 in 176 million, and that jackpot hits regularly, often with random quick-picks. This kid is basically a monkey with a typewriter, so it's more plausible that he would randomly pick all the craziness that has happened, than some so-called expert trying to make the case that he saw it all coming.

I don't believe it for a second.

even so, that's not a big deal, if he picked cornell and wisconsin to win, then changed his pick from wisconsin to cornell or whatever, he still made the right pick.

With x million of people creating a bracket, it's not out of the question someone would get 1 perfect.

Still incredible though. Now if he gets the rest of the bracket right, i'd be really impressed.