[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a new toothbrush

driveby

My 10 year old battery operated model finally bit the dust. I've been using a regular toothbrush for a few weeks and am wondering if it's worth investing in a new power model or should I just keep using the old one?

My dentist put me on sonicare and not only did my teeth improve significantly, but I can't use a regular toothbrush anymore. I HIGHLY recommend it.

My dentist put me on sonicare and not only did my teeth improve significantly, but I can't use a regular toothbrush anymore. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Same here, mine recommended the Oral B Vitality and he says my teeth have improved significantly. Haven't had to deal with the dreaded plaque-scraping hook in years.

Had a similar issue; only I just needed to get a replacement brush.. I have the 360 Spin Brush.. when I needed a new head, they had a new-er model out, so I went with that.. it spins L2R on the round top, and Up-n-Down on the lower brush..

May be getting that sonic brush when this one runs out though.