[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Ladyhawke

Perchoutofwater

• 2 weeks later...

Get over it please?

If you think for a second that Hillary overlooked this nugget of genius that the right has so securely hung on to for more than a year now then you are as freakin crazy as you sound in your posts.

Perch you are now making damn near anything relevant to current affairs almost unreadable with your crazy ass bull manure.

I know you are an intelligent guy but you are coming off as a fringe type loony bird of epic proportions!

• 2 weeks later...

Perch,

I have seen all of the accounts you have posted. I am pretty sure that the true account of the discussion of the Kenyan Parliament you linked to, where they claimed Obama as their native son, has been scrubbed. I would love to be wrong. I think Obama was born in Kenya - but I also think it does not matter, per The Constitution, he would still be a usurper President, regardless of where he was born. I appreciate that you posted links here - very brave. The story of Obama's ineligibility is growing legs.

Lt. Col. Lakin, who recently refused to deploy to Afghanistan, without Obama proving his eligibility, has created quite a story. At first, the Army demanded a speedy Court Martial. Now they have reassigned him (He is also a MD) to Walter Reed - pending an investigation. What? The guy refused orders. Normally, lock him up and throw away the key. I think that there will be no trial - Obama cannot survive the pre-trial discovery.

(Likewise with the Blago trial in IL - but I digress)

To the person that opined that the Clintons would have exposed Obamas lack of eligibility, if they knew about it: Wrong. The Clintons are the most politically savvy duo of a generation. No one was going to be the entity that brought down the first black Presidential candidate that had a chance. Period. (Especially a fellow Democrat.) If they knew, and I believe that they did - they all know to this day - that was a very risky political card to play. No one was willing to speak up and now we have a President that is the least experienced person - by any standard - in whatever arena he steps into. We are all paying.

I hope all of you are well!

I love how he was born in Kenya, yet they still managed to sneak in the birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper, just in case he ran for President.

That there, is really fine foresight!

Personally I do not think he was born in Kenya, but it isn't all that unusual for birth announcements to be made in places other than where you are born. Happens all the time around here. If a girl that grew up here still has family here a lot of times her relatives will put birth announcement in the paper.

Personally I do not think he was born in Kenya, but it isn't all that unusual for birth announcements to be made in places other than where you are born. Happens all the time around here. If a girl that grew up here still has family here a lot of times her relatives will put birth announcement in the paper.

I think his parents were really Rosemary and Guy Woodhouse and he was born in Manhattan.

Maybe LadyHawke and Perch can meet up at a Teabagger protest and be "brave" together. :wacko:

BTW, Beck and Hannity were both speaking not 5 miles from my house last Saturday, and I did not attend. I almost went to the rally held in the parking lot of the event venue but I'm not a Beck or Hannity fan and really didn't want to hear about how great they are. Now hand it just been a rally like what they had on April 15th, I probably would have gone, though I missed that one due to work obligations.