[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Day 3 commentary

BeeR

zzzzzzzzzzz :wacko:

Rams good pick w/WR Gilyard to start. No speed and has to prove he's not a thug (jury is out) but can make the plays and at min contribute on special teams.

Vikes great pick in Griffen. Boom/bust but at this point isn't that pretty much the goal anyway?

Geez- Campbell still out there right?

Hey it's a rainy Sat morning, wtph else am I gonna do - vacuum?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - what a smart move by Carroll. Yeah maybe White won't do much but from what I gather he gave up essentially nothing and Lord knows they need RB help. Maybe splitting him and Jones in a "thunder/lightning" way w/Forsett mixed in some might at least be a decent backfield combo-?

OK OAK is up and Campbell just sittin there. :wacko: Honestly they are nuts not to take him now IMO. Need the help and little to lose, much to gain.

Edited by BeeR

Wow - what a smart move by Carroll. Yeah maybe White won't do much but from what I gather he gave up essentially nothing and Lord knows they need RB help. Maybe splitting him and Jones in a "thunder/lightning" way w/Forsett mixed in some might at least be a decent backfield combo-?

OK OAK is up and Campbell just sittin there. :wacko: Honestly they are nuts not to take him now IMO. Need the help and little to lose, much to gain.

i'd think it would be a 3 way with forsett getting 12-15 carries and the other two guys splitting the rest

Forsett will be a 3rd down back almost exclusively. The other two guys will split carries. But I wouldn't be shocked if Julius gets traded before the season.

Seriously though, moving back 7 picks for Lendale White? Almost free. Yeah, we are all hard on him from a fantasy perspective, but he has a real opportunity to help this football team.

Seahawks picking Walter Thurmond is my first letdown of the draft. 5'10" - have the Seahawks EVER drafted a DB that can hit 6'? His highlight reel doesn't seem that impressive, and I really felt like DE was our biggest need at this point. But he's a Pac-10 player, and I have to believe PC knows something about him that I don't.

Edited by Medal of Honor

That was my first guess yesterday. I really thought they'd try to make a deal for him. I think the LenDale thing kind of negates that.

Na, LenDale is really more of Jerome bettis type. Forsett, everyone knows he's not good enough to the RB1 (but then again Jones was the starter there for a while). I still see them trying to get Lynch

Trading up for McKnight? don't see the need.

You don't see the need for more explosiveness/receiving out of the backfield? ???

Nobody is getting Lynch for a 4th-7th rounder FYI. Maybe a trade for a pick next year.

You don't see the need for more explosiveness/receiving out of the backfield? ???

Nobody is getting Lynch for a 4th-7th rounder FYI. Maybe a trade for a pick next year.

We already have Washington and LT. I just didn't see the need to trade up, but whatever. I am happy with the Jets draft so far.

I disagree. It is VERY possible Lynch goes for a 4th-7th. That's a team that needs to rebuild EVERYWHERE and now has a surplus at RB with three great ones.

Edited by Medal of Honor