[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Day 3 commentary

BeeR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be happier that the Seahawks got Lendale and Washington. It makes the Lynch talks probably all but dead at this point, but also means we can get rid of Julius. Thank God. The Seahawks filled every need for their team by the 5th round. Nice work.

As a Leon Washington dynasty owner, this news couldn't make me happier. Pete Carroll just got himself a guy to play the Reggie Bush role in his offense.

Julius Jones is the guy most likely to be done and I wouldn't' bump Washington above Forsett just yet.

yep

Regardless, Carroll is IMO having one HELL of a draft.

oops no offense meant to devil worshippers. : pc :

Edited by BeeR

Julius Jones is the guy most likely to be done and I wouldn't' bump Washington above Forsett just yet.

Better than being behind LT and Shonn Greene. Forsett may start out the #2 because Washington might not be 100% healed by training camp but it's only a matter of time before Leon is worked into a large role on the offense.

We already have Washington and LT.

Oh really :wacko:

Washington gone and LT a shell of his former self to say the least. I maintain they will likely regret passing on some quality explosive type guys (esp given an iffy WR corps) as Sanchez has little but maybe the TE as a safety valve, but who knows.

I disagree. It is VERY possible Lynch goes for a 4th-7th. That's a team that needs to rebuild EVERYWHERE and now has a surplus at RB with three great ones.

If he's so great, why would BUF basically give him away? As you can see, no way is Lynch traded for basically a throwaway pick.

it's only a matter of time before Leon is worked into a large role on the offense.

I would also say it's a matter if the speedy/shifty back can return to his prior form after suffering a compound fracture to his fibula, there is a reason the Hawks got him for next to nothing.

Edited by bushwacked

LeFevour to da Bears! It looks like I'll have to root for the Bears if Dan gets in a game.

:wacko:

Hmmm... So if LeFevour does well enough in preseason to unseat Caleb Hanie as the backup (I know, it's a stretch), that means all I have to root for is Cutler to do poor enough for the Bears to give him a look. Yeah, I don't think that'll be a problem.

And Bushwhacked, I haven't read anything that indicates that Washington's recovery isn't going well. Actually everything I've seen (admittedly not much) indicates he'll be back to 100% around the beginning of the season. And if your point is that he may not ever be the same, then it wouldn't matter where he's playing. I just think the move to Seattle is a great opportunity for him to be a big time playmaker once he's recovered, and I expect he'll surpass Justin Forsett on the depth chart at that point.

Fixed.

I admit I can't say for sure but from what I gather he turned it around after JoePa almost kicked him off the team. At least no incidents after that. And if you never got behind the wheel after having one too many trust me you are one of the very few.

I admit I can't say for sure but from what I gather he turned it around after JoePa almost kicked him off the team. At least no incidents after that. And if you never got behind the wheel after having one too many trust me you are one of the very few.

I'm not a hugh drinker, but I do have my own vices. He said the DUI was the last drink he had. Hopefully he's an honest kid.