[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamarcus Russell to be released...

tosberg34

I saw an article that had him possibly taking a pay cut and moving to the. O-line.

:wacko::tup::lol::lol::tup:

Edited by McBoog

I'm sure he'll be shocked if he gets cut. He'll probably say something like, "This came out of the blue. I've been doing a great job here. I just don't understand why this happened."

That is dead-on correct for my expectations.

May as well release him,that is what a team gets when they fall in love with a plyer when he had one good year and one great bowl game,and the other problem Al Davis is senile and should stay out of running the raiders. :wacko:

May as well release him,that is what a team gets when they fall in love with a plyer when he had one good year and one great bowl game,and the other problem Al Davis is senile and should stay out of running the raiders. :wacko:

but but..JaMarcuss can throw a ball 75yds on his .... butt?

That draft pick was so un Al Davis-like (except for being stupid) - I have to wonder if his "entourage" wasn't pushing big-time for that one.

That draft pick was so un Al Davis-like (except for being stupid) - I have to wonder if his "entourage" wasn't pushing big-time for that one.

Yup.

Al hates using high draft picks on QBs. People in that office definitely exploited his appeal to athletic numbers (obviously ignoring his weight...)

He's the one who pulled the trigger on it either way, but I will agree it was very out of character.